Anyone in CA received their HOV lane stickers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Anyone in CA received their HOV lane stickers?

This will be true only if the State Legislature (those very wise men and women in Sacramento) does not renew the carpool (legislation) stickers. My guess would be that they will renew it because it would be the most politically correct thing to do (They wouldn't want to tick-off 75,000 voters would they?).

Old 06-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Anyone in CA received their HOV lane stickers?

Originally Posted by barry2557
This will be true only if the State Legislature (those very wise men and women in Sacramento) does not renew the carpool (legislation) stickers. My guess would be that they will renew it because it would be the most politically correct thing to do (They wouldn't want to tick-off 75,000 voters would they?).
I hope you're right, but unfortunately I'm not banking on it. There are a lot of envious hybrid owners (and non-hybrid owners) out there who aren't feeling it for my driving solo in the HOV lane when they have to fight traffic. There've been discussions about ending free metered parking for hybrids in Los Angeles, too.

I'd love to have continued access, though. Hope it gets renewed.