Milwaukee area sales history & packages

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 08:20 AM
I bought a Prius YIPEE
Question Milwaukee area sales history & packages

I am looking for a new Prius in Milwaukee area. Does anyone have tips on buying in my area? Also, are the packages really necessary? Seems the standard Prius comes well equipped? Is there anything I can live without?

Old 04-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Engineering first
Default Re: Milwaukee area sales history & packages

Take a look at Ebay, the Prius section including the 'completed' sales. It will give you some clues.

Bob Wilson

Old 04-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Active Enthusiast

If you're looking at buying a Prius from a dealer in the area you're probably more likely to get one quickly if you order one of the middle to upper option packages. We bought ours from Jack Safro Toyota in Brookfield in 2004. We got the loaded model at MSRP. Even though the amenities are nice to have, there was nothing noticeably missing from the base model. If you have any other questions take a look at the Milwaukee Hybrid Group website (link in sig.) and consider attending our next meeting on Saturday, May 13th in Oak Creek.

Old 04-18-2006, 06:57 AM
I bought a Prius YIPEE

Thanks for the info. I will check out the site and ebay. With the price of gas up to $2.99 I am sure I want a Prius.

Old 04-23-2006, 06:40 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iwantaprius
I am looking for a new Prius in Milwaukee area. Does anyone have tips on buying in my area? Also, are the packages really necessary? Seems the standard Prius comes well equipped? Is there anything I can live without?
I bought a HCHII, but I researched Prius before I bought. I've lived in the Milwaukee area. I would think you'd want to seriously consider getting traction control a and anti-skid for those fine mornings of "heavier accumulations near the lake".... (Vehicle Stability Control - VSC) Unfortunately, you'll have to go to Package #5 to get it.