Cargo Cover for Trunk

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 06:54 AM
Enthusiast
Default Cargo Cover for Trunk

I hope this hasn't been discussed recently, if it has, I apologize. My partner just bought an 08 Prius and it didn't come with a cargo cover. He wants one for his birthday and I can't find one. Does anyone know of a online store that has the item? Any help is appreciated.

PS - So far he loves his car (I do, too). He got a ding in the hood the first weekend and had to get it fixed immediately so that he could keep showing it off.

Old 06-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Cargo Cover for Trunk

my wife and i just ordered an '08 Prius - we should have it within 6 to 8 weeks - and, while i have not yet checked out any online stores for Prius-related accessories, i am VERY confident that the "cargo cover" you refer to is the same as the "Tonneau Cover" that is mentioned in the '08 Prius Brochure we have here at our house ....

according to our brochure, the "Tonneau Cover" is included with the following Packages; #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 ....

unless your partner bought a Package #0 - does Package #0 even exist ??? - it seems to me he already should have RECEIVED a "Tonneau Cover" at no additional cost!

PERHAPS you or he could begin "looking" by verifying the particular Prius Package # he had ordered ... and then contacting the dealership that sold him his Prius and asking why he didn't get his cargo cover when he picked up his car ....

Old 06-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Cargo Cover for Trunk

You might also check in the back under the floor in the hidden compartments to be sure it wasn't left there.