Cargo\Privacy Cover

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 07:56 AM
Duc
Stock Sucks
Default Cargo\Privacy Cover

Am I the only one who didn't get one? I didn't notice until i got home and when I asked the dealer they said it was an add on not a stock item.
Sound right?
Clif

Old 12-16-2006, 10:49 AM
occ
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Cargo\Privacy Cover

I believe for the Mariner MMH, it is part of the premium option, but not the base option (I'm not sure here). I dont know about the FEH.

Old 12-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Active Enthusiast

I didn't get one with my FEH, however I had them for two previous station wagons (Ford and Saturn) and they're both still rolled up in the corner of the garage unused. More of a pain than a blessing in my opinion. The first time you drop the back seats for something, you take it out and never get around to putting it back in.

Just my $0.02.

Colin

Old 12-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Enthusiast

It's part of the preminue package for the 07 FEH priced at $3995 (as shown on the Ford website). Of course you get a lot more than just a cargo cover for that price. Floor mats, leather seats, back up system, heated mirrors, the Nav system, etc.

I got one with my 06 as an optional piece of epuipment for $75. (Sticker price, it came with the car). If you want one maybe you can order one separately, if the 07 is the same as the 06.

Old 12-16-2006, 12:24 PM
Prof. of Hybridology

For the '06 it was an option. I got it. I use it. I think it's a lot better than the one that was on the Explorer I had FWIW.

Old 12-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Duc
Stock Sucks

Thanks for the feedback and info, it confirms what the salesman said. I have looked online and they are around $125 inc shipping, a bit more than we want to pay but we probably will because in our Xterra we used it.
Clif

Old 12-16-2006, 03:17 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Try to find someone here or maybe on escape-central.com that will sell you theirs. I bet alot of people aren't using them. Check eBay too.

Old 12-16-2006, 03:40 PM
Duc
Stock Sucks

Originally Posted by Tim K
Try to find someone here or maybe on escape-central.com that will sell you theirs. I bet alot of people aren't using them. Check eBay too.
Thanks!
Clif

Old 12-18-2006, 04:01 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tim K

They are easy to find on ebay, I have one but never use it -it is in my garage.

I don't want to sell it, I'll save it for resale time but there are PLENTY around for sale.

~John

Old 12-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Active Enthusiast

Good idea - anyone want to buy one for a Taurus or Saturn L200?

Quick Reply: Cargo\Privacy Cover

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands