Ordered my Toyota Camry Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 10:57 AM
Enthusiast
Talking Re: Ordered my Toyota Camry Hybrid

Looks like the problem fixed itself: when I went to a Toyota dealership I could not reproduce the problem. Since then I never had the problem again.

Old 11-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Ordered my Toyota Camry Hybrid

I'm a USA transplant in Canada. I ordered my TCH in July and got it in late August. Loaded with the B package which is leather, JBL, no NAV (It wasn't available then) and I got a discount of about $2,500. I got it through CARS4U.com. I recommend them highly. They're in Toronto. No hassle and no documentation fees. Mud guards thrown in free. Wheel locks were included. Barcellona Red, Sunroof, Leather, JBL Audio. For anyone in Canada, I can give the name of the CARS4U rep I used.

I love the car and so does my wife who is the main driver of the car.

Old 11-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Active Enthusiast

So is it generally believed that all cars coming into dealerships from now forward are being built in Georgetown KY? I ask, since I pick up my car about the end of this month.

BTW, I took the Toyota plant tour there a few years ago. It was facinating! Even my wife and daugher thought it was great. Highly recommended if you are in that area.

Old 12-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Enthusiast

Man ...I just got mine on 11/21/06 ...the VIN starts with 4T ...bummer!!...It must be built in KY...and the dealer kept telling me it's from Japan when I oredered it. I don't like japanese cars that are built here. I've seen lots of Honda's that are built here have issues, and you know how reliable Honda was. Is there any noticable workmanship you guys notice between the Japanese built and US built with the TCH's.