Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Ordered Altima Hybrid in PA

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Ordered Altima Hybrid in PA

Since the Altma Hybrid is not available in PA, I made the one hour drive to New York and ordered one with the tech package. Besides the FED tax credit, PA will send $500 to you in cash if you buy any hybrid.

Lot of people don't know that because PA doesn't advertise it.

Glad to join GreenHybrid and hope to learn how to hypermile.

Old 06-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Engineering first
Wink Re: Ordered Altima Hybrid in PA

Originally Posted by JTirak
Since the Altma Hybrid is not available in PA, I made the one hour drive to New York and ordered one with the tech package. Besides the FED tax credit, PA will send $500 to you in cash if you buy any hybrid.

Lot of people don't know that because PA doesn't advertise it.
. . .
Sounds good. Looking forward to hearing how it works out. BTW, don't worry too much about the 'dealer tank.' It is pretty common to have trouble with the first one. It gets better and better.

Bob Wilson

Old 07-01-2007, 07:16 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Ordered Altima Hybrid in PA

Originally Posted by bwilson4web
BTW, don't worry too much about the 'dealer tank.' It is pretty common to have trouble with the first one. It gets better and better.

Bob Wilson
Thanks Bob. I have been reading that. Can"t make any real judgements until a few thousand miles get on this thing. It is expected to come in the first week of August but they tell me it could be earlier. (I hope)

Old 07-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Eco Accelerometrist

Originally Posted by JTirak
Glad to join GreenHybrid and hope to learn how to hypermile.
Congrats;

May I suggest you give the folks at www.CleanMPG.com a visit if you plan on hypermiling your Altima Hybrid. They are the best source for fuel enhancing techniques for your vehicle you'll find anywhere.

Cheers;

MSantos

Old 07-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by msantos
Congrats;

May I suggest you give the folks at www.CleanMPG.com a visit if you plan on hypermiling your Altima Hybrid. They are the best source for fuel enhancing techniques for your vehicle you'll find anywhere.

Cheers;

MSantos
Indeed you are right. Have spent some heavy time over at that sight. thanks again.