Finally spotted another TCH

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Finally spotted another TCH

I have seen a few this week, two silver one at school, one with a cloth interior and one leather. And then the other day while I was a Tommy's I parked next to an identical Mag Grey.

Old 02-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Malcontent

When I was out riding my bike today, I saw a white 07 Camry coming the other direction. When it passed, I saw the hybrid badges. It had a different license plate design than mine otherwise I would've had to check my garage to see if my car was still there.

So that's 4 TCH sightings now since September.

Old 02-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Enthusiast

lots in my town,upwards of 6
small city in ontario called sarnia
in fact in live just outside sarnia in blue point and there is 2 tch's in my neighbourhood

Old 02-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Active Enthusiast

Still haven't seen a TCH in town, but my neighbor's wife came over the other day and apologized because her husband bought a red regular Camry (ours is red too). I told her we don't care in the least. My husband and I joked that now we know where to get replacement body parts. LOL. Some really nice people here, Laurie

Old 02-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I just saw a TCH in Poughkeepsie, New York at work...mag gray...I was bummed because they work in my building...I guess I didn't order mine soon enough

Old 02-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I was quite surprised to see a brand new TCH right across the street in my neighbors garage!

He had asked my how I liked my TCH a few months ago, and decided to buy one. He said the dealer gave him 2K off the list price. I think he did quite well - his is a loaded super white TCH.

Old 02-12-2007, 07:07 AM
HSD Organic Interface

It has been 8 months since I got my TCH, and finally today I had my first confirmed sighting of another TCH. I thought I might have seen one about 3 months ago but it was an oncoming vehicle close to dusk so I was not sure. The one I saw today was silver, same as the one I suspected was a TCH a few months ago, and also the same color I test drove at the dealer so for all I know this is one and the same car. For 8 months I've been driving a totally unique car in my area, now I know at least it has a brother.

Even stranger, my route into work takes me by GM Canada HQ and assembly plants, and the car was turning into the GM Technical Center as I passed it.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Enthusiast

There are no TCH's in my little town, as far as I know. I've noticed one other TCH owner on greenhybrid who lives only about twenty minutes from here. I can count on one hand the total number of hybrids, mostly Prii, that I've seen in this area. I've been on the lookout during my travels and had seen no TCH's at all. I've been traveling in northeastern Ohio, northern WV, southwestern PA, and Central Ohio.

A month and a half after getting my TCH, we were hours and hours away from here. We had gotten off the highway for gas and food in a tiny village in western Maryland. As we were driving away from the restaurant, I spotted another red TCH. I wish I'd had time to go back and say howdy, but it was not possible.

I do so wish there WERE a special wave, honk, or way for hybrid drivers to say a special hello in passing. I was glad to finally see one after all this time. I see versions of my old car (Honda CR-V) all the time, but not my new one. I feel just as happy to see another hybrid on the road as I do when I see someone with bumperstickers featuring sentiments with which I agree.

Last edited by swvsings; 04-17-2007 at 11:23 AM.