Finally spotted another TCH

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 03:55 AM
Too Smug
Thumbs up Re: Finally spotted another TCH

Originally Posted by H2O Doctor
If you want to see lots of TCHs, come to California. I routinely see at least one a day. Some days, I have seen as many as 3.
Ditto here in Princeton. This place is crawling with Priuses, and now its becoming routine to spot a TCH around town or out on Route One. No one, so far, has responded to the "secret sign"

Old 12-01-2006, 06:31 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Finally spotted another TCH

Originally Posted by Sallyspal
Ditto here in Princeton. This place is crawling with Priuses, and now its becoming routine to spot a TCH around town or out on Route One. No one, so far, has responded to the "secret sign"
You're right, loads of Priuses in this area. I frequently travel the backroads through the neighboring towns (Cranbury, Hightstown, West Windsor, & Lawrenceville) so I'll be on the lookout for the secret sign ;-)

Old 12-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Too Smug
Thumbs up Re: Finally spotted another TCH

Originally Posted by epawelko
You're right, loads of Priuses in this area. I frequently travel the backroads through the neighboring towns (Cranbury, Hightstown, West Windsor, & Lawrenceville) so I'll be on the lookout for the secret sign ;-)
I'll be in the silver TCH with the smug, satisfied look on my face (unless I'm stuck in traffic again). Watch for the thumbs up!

Old 12-02-2006, 05:41 AM
Enthusiast

I picked up my TCH 11-30-06 at Detroit and drove it down 730 miles down I-75 to Atlanta the very same day and did not see any TCH on the road. I do very occasionally see Prius on the road and more rarely Lexus 400h.

Old 12-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Recent Hybrid convert

Finally... after 4 months of ownership, I finally spotted my first "cousin" this morning. An "old man tan", just like mine... and the irony of it all is that it was just 1/2mi from home -- still in the 'burbs' driving to the highway and going in the exact same direction once there, so how come I haven't spotted that commuter before?!?

I was going to try & do see if he spotted mine too -- he was, after all, right behind me for a while and my "hybrid" logo is now in the back -- but he was too busy with some #$%^ trying to run him off the road.

Old 01-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Malcontent

Spotted my 2nd TCH today. Or maybe it was the same one as before since this one was also a mag grey and was in the same general area. License plate 320 CYJ or something like that.

Old 01-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I've only seen one TCH in my area and that was about a month ago.

Old 01-31-2007, 09:41 AM
Enthusiast

I see them very often in my neck of the woods too. . . Oregon, the GREEN state.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I am starting to see a TCH about once a day here. Priuses are everywhere here.

Old 02-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Enthusiast

In northern California, I see a lot of the 2007 Camrys and many of them are hybrids. Yesterday I was on the freeway in my silver TCH and I passed another brand new silver TCH...she still had the new dealer logo plates. As I passed her, I wanted to give her some sort of secret wave...but didn't know what that was. Soooo...what is the secret TCH wave?

At my work, there are a ton of hybrids...mostly Prius models.

Quick Reply: Finally spotted another TCH

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands