Finally spotted another TCH

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Malcontent
Default Finally spotted another TCH

Around 8:30 am parked along W. Bowles in the Littleton, CO area.

It was a mag grey.

I've seen maybe 3-5 2007 Camries in the past few months but this was the first TCH.

Old 11-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Finally spotted another TCH

Originally Posted by Squint

It was a mag grey.

I've seen maybe 3-5 2007 Camries in the past few months but this was the first TCH.
I am still amazed by those of you who see so few of the non-hybrid Camrys!

Old 11-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Active Enthusiast

I live in a very, very small town and the other day I saw a red camry coming down the street near my house. Thought it was Rich coming home to get something, but he has class that time of day. Whipped around to follow "him" and couldn't get close enough to see if it was him. Finally got behind at a stop light and no hybrid badge. Those people probably thought I was crazy, good thing I didn't honk like I usually do when I see him. Anyway, we have several regular Camry's, a red Pruis and a our red Camry in a town of around 3000 people. Laurie

Old 11-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Active Enthusiast

Squint, I saw a silver Camry hybrid going down Wadsworth today, around Coal Mine. The girl driving it was totally oblivious to our secret waves - she was too busy looking at herself in the mirror. Maybe it was the same one you saw. It had temp tags, and was from Burt.

Ours, if you ever see it, has Stevinson plates, and is Jasper Pearl. I'll be the one waving frantically at you...

Old 11-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Currency-to-hydrocarbons

Spotted a Jasper Pearl today.. He flew past me like I was chained to the fence.. I sort of doubt that he was hyper-miling!

Old 11-20-2006, 05:21 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by elsifer
The girl driving it was totally oblivious to our secret waves - she was too busy looking at herself in the mirror.
How unsafe. You're supposed to be staring at the NAV or multifunction display.

Old 11-20-2006, 06:43 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Big-Foot
Spotted a Jasper Pearl today.. He flew past me like I was chained to the fence.. I sort of doubt that he was hyper-miling!
ROTF! Must have been one of the ones complaining about 27MPG.

Old 11-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Squint

It was a mag grey.

I have not seen a single TCH besides mine on the road yet, several 2007 Camrys, but no TCHs. I'm in Queens, NY.

In the early 70's, I lived right near where you saw the mag grey, but in those days any import other than a VW was a rarity in Littleton. At the time, I had an Austin Healy. Your mention of Littleton made me reminisce.

~rule

Old 11-30-2006, 04:45 PM
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

I finally saw my 1st TCH on the road today. I've seen plenty of 2007 Camry's, but this was the 1st hybrid in the 6 months I have owned mine.

Old 11-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: Finally spotted another TCH

Originally Posted by TKCamry
I finally saw my 1st TCH on the road today. I've seen plenty of 2007 Camry's, but this was the 1st hybrid in the 6 months I have owned mine.

If you want to see lots of TCHs, come to California. I routinely see at least one a day. Some days, I have seen as many as 3.

Quick Reply: Finally spotted another TCH

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands