Does your bluetooth show the incoming phone number?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Does your bluetooth show the incoming phone number?

Originally Posted by bmgoodman
Not to hijack this thread, but I'm wondering how many of you get updated signal strength info on your non-NAV display. My old Motorola V551 updated the cell signal strength pretty much in real-time, meaning that as I drove along, I could see how many "bars" my cell phone had. My new Sony Ericsson w810 seems to show the number of bars I had when the Bluetooth pairing occurred. It NEVER updates as I drive along. Which makes it pretty useless.
Hadn't noticed this but KRZR K1M (Verizon) apparently does display signal strength on my non NAV TCH....per the Toyota site I posted earlier this afternoon. Check there as signal strength is one of the line items with yea or nea for specific phones/Networks

Last edited by wdmark; 10-11-2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 10-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wdmark
Hadn't noticed this but KRZR K1M (Verizon) apparently does display signal strength on my non NAV TCH....per the Toyota site I posted earlier this afternoon. Check there as signal strength is one of the line items with yea or nea for specific phones/Networks
Mine displays signal strength, but it never UPDATES it after the initial connection is made. The chart on the Toyota site for the w810i just says "YES" for support of the signal strength.

Old 10-16-2007, 08:12 AM
blahhhhhh!

[quote=mikieboyblue;146362And coverage. (I went to school in Potsdam.)[/quote]

They have an AT&T store in massena! I'd assume they'd have coverage. My friend got an iPhone and is cheating the system by only using it for texting and phone calls under 5 minutes so her contract doesn't get terminated.

meanwhile, I still can't get my treo to work. ah well i can read about it while at work then go try it after work. Does anyone even work at work anymore?

Old 10-16-2007, 08:39 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KTLane
Does anyone even work at work anymore?
Of course...

Old 10-16-2007, 08:44 AM
blahhhhhh!

only working when your boss walks by doesn't count :-p

I come in to work early to do my work because once people start coming in at 8 no one does any work haha