Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New 2006 FEH AWD owner

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Enthusiast
Cool New 2006 FEH AWD owner

Well I made the jump and purchased the escape AWD with premium package and moonroof 4 days ago. I am on the road every day and travel between 1000 and 1500 miles a month. My first impression is that this high tech auto is FANTASTIC! I am very impressed with its performance so far. The posts I have read are very informative and as I learn more tricks I will have better feedback. Just playing with different driving techniques I am already averaging over 31 mpg combined. Not bad since my last SUV was good for only 21 mpg.... WAY COOL is all I can say!

Old 02-15-2006, 04:01 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: New 2006 FEH AWD owner

Hi Dick;

Welcome to Greenhybrid the Friendly Forum.

Congrats, on the FEH. Sounds like you are enjoying it.

Terry

Old 02-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: New 2006 FEH AWD owner

Originally Posted by bostondick
Well I made the jump and purchased the escape AWD with premium package and moonroof 4 days ago. I am on the road every day and travel between 1000 and 1500 miles a month. My first impression is that this high tech auto is FANTASTIC! I am very impressed with its performance so far. The posts I have read are very informative and as I learn more tricks I will have better feedback. Just playing with different driving techniques I am already averaging over 31 mpg combined. Not bad since my last SUV was good for only 21 mpg.... WAY COOL is all I can say!
Woo Hoo ! Welcome dick..

Congrats on being a new hybrid owner!! This site is a plethra of information
If you have a question or want to pass on tips/trick you learn along the way, we are always eager to hear..!..

Enjoy the new ride!

Old 02-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Prof. of Hybridology
Default Re: New 2006 FEH AWD owner

Hello, and welcome to the club!

If you haven't yet, I suggest you take a moment to read the FEH FAQ, it may help you on your road to beter MPGs. Don't forget you've also got a break in period for adjustment, both for the vehicle and yourself; if you look, most of us didn't have very good first or second tanks.

Sounds like you're on your way, and following what may be the most important rule, enjoy!