Interior color of Ice Blue MMH?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Interior color of Ice Blue MMH?

What is the standard color of the interior of the Ice Blue MMH?

Old 11-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Interior color of Ice Blue MMH?

Unless something has changed, all FEH's (at least the '08 models) have a "stone" color (which is kind of a light tan). I like the color and in leather it looks great. Plus, they have a mix of that light tan with some darker grey thrown in - good contrast. And the lights on the dash are blue - very nice.

Old 11-23-2007, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by doctoru2
Unless something has changed, all FEH's (at least the '08 models) have a "stone" color (which is kind of a light tan). I like the color and in leather it looks great. Plus, they have a mix of that light tan with some darker grey thrown in - good contrast. And the lights on the dash are blue - very nice.
Thanks, can't wait to get mine!
btw, what does "FEH" stand for?

Old 11-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nicst47
Thanks, can't wait to get mine!
btw, what does "FEH" stand for?
FEH is the same abbreviation pattern as the MMH. That is, Ford Escape Hybrid.

As you are getting the Mariner Hybrid, I thought that maybe there's a chance the colors are different. However, looking online, I see that "stone" is the only option available for the Mariner as well as the Escape Hybrids.

Go here to see:
http://www.mercuryvehicles.com/confi...iceColors.aspx

Old 11-23-2007, 05:26 PM

FEH is the same abbreviation pattern as the MMH. That is, Ford Escape Hybrid.

As you are getting the Mariner Hybrid, I thought that maybe there's a chance the colors are different. However, looking online, I see that "stone" is the only option available for the Mariner as well as the Escape Hybrids.

Go here to see:
http://www.mercuryvehicles.com/confi...iceColors.aspx
thanks!

Old 11-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Enthusiast

The "stone" interior color has REALLY grown on me in the 3 weeks I've driven my FEH. I was a bit hesitant (although obviously had no other choice) since my previous vehicle had a tan leather interior.

The light tan color seems to "brighten" up the overall look of the interior on cloudy pacific northwest days - giving it a glowing effect. The effect seems most pronounced near twilight. Considering the FEH brochure was shot in and around Portland, Oregon, I'm wondering if this is intended. The light blue controls are icing on the cake (and match the scangauge backlight PERFECTLY) -- absolutely beautiful.

It's just another reason I'm REALLY enjoying driving this vehicle, and find myself running all the errands for my wife! And yes, the dark gray contrast of portions of the dash is a great contrast.

Last edited by teperilloux; 11-24-2007 at 12:00 PM.