Prius sightings

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Prius sightings

I see both Priuses and HCH everyday.. They're pretty common here in Northern Virginia. We had 3 Escape Hybrids in our parking lot at work also. Haven't seen any Hybrid Accords yet though. Well,except on the dealers lot.

Old 04-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Enthusiast

Not a Prius owner but rather a HCH owner. However, I see one Prius everyday when I come in to work as a woman who works in this building has a Prius and then yesterday when I was leaving work I saw a HCH.

I haven't had my HCH for over a week yet so I am just now beginning to look for the cars.

At my local county's Dem Forum every month there are 3 Prius' and 2 HCH in the parking lot, and that is probably out of 10-15 cars. Not too shabby for a state like SC

Old 04-06-2005, 01:29 PM
A Little Green

I didn't have my Prius yesterday. I was working as an election judge and other people pack and unpack the trunk. Not in my Prius!

So I was indoors for all but one 30-minute lunch break, in which I saw 3 hybrids.

I noticed an HCH ahead of me and we both made the same turn (into a parking lot at the south end of Downers Grove). In the lot, a silver Prius was parking (far from the other cars lol).

I parked and had a quick lunch near a window. It wasn't long before a nice red Insight went by.

Spotting the HCH for me is like Bingo with a free space, because I always see one go by in the morning at my bus stop. Then downtown Chicago has many delights.

Old 04-07-2005, 08:10 PM
Enthusiast

I actually saw 4 today. And one was another Tideland Pearl like mine.