Where to Buy Extended Warranty - Best Price

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Where to Buy Extended Warranty - Best Price

Does anyone know where or what the web site is to confirm that your TCH has been entered into the system... I've seen people talk about it - but can't find it....?

Old 09-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by RCFlyer
Does anyone know where or what the web site is to confirm that your TCH has been entered into the system... I've seen people talk about it - but can't find it....?
I would be extremely surprised if there was any outward facing site with that information. I know the sales manager at my dealership has access to an internal system with that information but it is not a web application.
I would be delighted if someone proved me wrong.
J

Old 09-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by houtex

BTW if you purchase a Toyota Warranty from an out of state dealer or any dealer, you can call 1-800-228-8559 to make sure your car has been input into the system.

Looks like it is a number rather than a web site....

Old 09-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Enthusiast

I'm new to the forum and car buying in general and need your help! When it comes to extended warranties and prepaid maintenance plans, do I have to buy it from the dealer I bought my car from? Or can I buy a car in California and then get warranties and maintenance plans from Virginia? thanks in advance!

Old 09-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by TheVictorChen
... can I buy a car in California and then get warranties and maintenance plans from Virginia? thanks in advance!
Yes you certainly can.
Word of caution, make 100% sure you are purchasing a Genuine Toyota Policy.

Old 09-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Enthusiast

Great, thanks. My finance manager and salesperson kept insisting that I had to buy it from them. Something seemed a bit fishy, so i decided to wait on it. Glad I did! I get my TCH in a few days! I'm excited!

Old 09-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

I said it before:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...earchid=100916

J

Old 09-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RCFlyer
I would have thought my account on www.toyotafinancial.com would have displayed my extended warranty and prepaid maintenance, since they are the ones that you sign the contract with. But I just checked, and those plans are not listed. Hmmm....

Old 09-11-2006, 02:35 PM
Advanced Technology-PZEV

Originally Posted by TheVictorChen
I'm new to the forum and car buying in general and need your help! When it comes to extended warranties and prepaid maintenance plans, do I have to buy it from the dealer I bought my car from? Or can I buy a car in California and then get warranties and maintenance plans from Virginia? thanks in advance!
Absolutely! I posted a number for Motorworld toyota, call greg passon, he handled my deal, and extended warranty, the best price i could find!

Old 09-15-2006, 07:07 PM
Enthusiast
Thumbs down Re: Where to Buy Extended Warranty - Best Price

Originally Posted by schmidtj
Question:
How do you know when a autodealership's Finance Manager is lieing?

Answer:
Their lips are moving.

How true, called my dealer today to find out price of 7/100/0 and was told their cost was $1600, what a friggan crock!!!

Quick Reply: Where to Buy Extended Warranty - Best Price

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands