List of pertinent TSB's

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: List of pertinent TSB's

Just came across the this and thought I would post a link to the User Agreement at TS.

this statement is what caught my eye.

" Except where noted, no information within the TundraSolutions.com Web site can be copied, duplicated, or reproduced in any form without the express written consent of Tundra Solutions, Inc."

TundraSolutions

Old 04-10-2007, 05:28 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hello Everyone,

When there are TSBs, what do we have to do to get them taken care of? Do we just go to the dealer for a service and they know that they should take care of any that have come out and effect the operation of the car? My seatbelt squeaks a little :-)

Old 04-10-2007, 06:19 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue
Hello Everyone,

When there are TSBs, what do we have to do to get them taken care of? Do we just go to the dealer for a service and they know that they should take care of any that have come out and effect the operation of the car? My seatbelt squeaks a little :-)
I suppose it depends on the competence of your dealer. It would not hurt to print off the TSB and tuck it in your pocket. If the dealer gives you a "deer in the headlights" stare then just plop the printout down on the counter and say "here do this, please".

Old 04-10-2007, 07:58 AM

Ok, thanks.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:43 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

There are 4 new TSBs over on Tundrasolutions.com.
I will post the descriptions here.
The descriptions are available for free on TS.
If you need more information you can subscribe to TS or contact your dealer or ...
I will say the shifter squeek fix is a new housing with felt applied to a zillion locations.
Enjoy.

AU003-07 SOUND DISTORTION ON AM RADIO
2007 model year Camry and Camry HV vehicles.

Some customers may experience a condition where certain AM radio stations have a distorted sound even though the signal from the local AM station is strong. A revised radio has been developed to address the condition. Use the following repair procedure to replace the radio.

NV005-07 SHIFTER TRIM SQUEAK NOISE 2007 model year Camry and Camry HV vehicles produced BEFORE the Production Change Effective VINs shown

Some 2007 model year Camry and Camry HV customers may complain of a squeak noise coming from the shifter trim area on automatic transmission equipped vehicles. Use the repair procedure below to correct this condition.

SS002-07 TECHSTREAM ECU FLASH REPROGRAMMING PROCEDURE 2001 – 2008 model year applicable Toyota vehicles.

Flash reprogramming allows the ECU software to be updated without replacing the ECU. Flash calibration updates for specific vehicle models/ECUs are released as field–fix procedures described in individual service bulletins. This bulletin details the Techstream ECU flash reprogramming process and outlines use of the Technical Information System (TIS) and the Calibration Update Wizard (CUW).

Flash calibration updates can only be applied to the vehicle/ECU combination for which they are intended. ECUs have internal security that will not allow them to be programmed with another ECU’s information.

NOTE: Electronic Control Unit (ECU) is a Toyota term used to describe integrated computerized devices responsible for managing the operation of a system or subsystem. For the purposes of this bulletin, the term “ECU” is used as a generic label for the following SAE J1930 standard references:
�� Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
�� Engine Control Module (ECM)
�� Transmission Control Module (TCM)
�� Or any other Toyota specific control unit

ST002-07 STEERING INTERMEDIATE SHAFT NOISE 2007 model year Camry and Camry HV vehicles produced BEFORE the Production Change Effective VINs shown in this TSB.

Some customers may hear a clunk, pop, or knock-type noise when turning the steering wheel left or right. A new intermediate shaft has been developed to address this condition. Use the following repair procedure to remove and replace the steering intermediate shaft.

Old 06-02-2007, 02:52 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by schmidtj
There are 4 new TSBs over on Tundrasolutions.com.

I will post the descriptions here.
The descriptions are available for free on TS.
If you need more information you can subscribe to TS or contact your dealer or ...
I will say the shifter squeek fix is a new housing with felt applied to a zillion locations.
Enjoy.

NV005-07 SHIFTER TRIM SQUEAK NOISE
SS002-07 TECHSTREAM ECU FLASH REPROGRAMMING PROCEDURE

ST002-07 STEERING INTERMEDIATE SHAFT NOISE
Thanks for the update. Wondering why you did not include the PDF files for these TSB's as you have in the past?

Old 06-02-2007, 03:46 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Unfortunately the T&C I agreed to at TS prohibits me from doing so. That is the reason I only published the portions that are free to everyone. Sorry. I wish I could.

Old 06-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent
Default Bo005-07 Water Leak At Headliner Or Floor Area

This one does NOT show up in the '07 Camry HV TSB bucket. Seeing it applies to "all grade levels" I am making a leap of faith and thinking it MIGHT also apply to TCHs. I could be wrong.

Anyone seeing a wet headliner or foot well?

BO005-07 WATER LEAK AT HEADLINER OR FLOOR AREA
2007 model year Camry vehicles (all grade levels).

Some customers may experience a water leak condition in the headliner or possibly the foot well area. This condition may be the result of one or more moon roof drain hoses becoming loose or disconnected from a moon roof drain pan nipple.

Old 06-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Bo005-07 Water Leak At Headliner Or Floor Area

Originally Posted by schmidtj
Anyone seeing a wet headliner or foot well?

BO005-07 WATER LEAK AT HEADLINER OR FLOOR AREA
2007 model year Camry vehicles (all grade levels).

Some customers may experience a water leak condition in the headliner or possibly the foot well area. This condition may be the result of one or more moon roof drain hoses becoming loose or disconnected from a moon roof drain pan nipple.
I have not yet experienced any water leaks from the moon roof or foot well area. Does the TSB indicate which foot well area might become wet? I would think it would be the rear foot wells, but I have no idea where the moon roof drains would drain. I guess a better question would be, is there a schematic for the moon roof drain hoses?

BTW, I suppose I could pull out my headliner, but I don't have any problems (yet) and don't wish to face that beast.

Jason

Old 06-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Default Re: Bo005-07 Water Leak At Headliner Or Floor Area

Originally Posted by SpacenJason
I have not yet experienced any water leaks from the moon roof or foot well area. Does the TSB indicate which foot well area might become wet? I would think it would be the rear foot wells, but I have no idea where the moon roof drains would drain. I guess a better question would be, is there a schematic for the moon roof drain hoses?

BTW, I suppose I could pull out my headliner, but I don't have any problems (yet) and don't wish to face that beast.

Jason
TSB says " hose may become loose and water could leak",that would suggest possibility of a problem and solution to fix it if the problem shows up. If you don't have a problem why would you ever want to do anything and possibly mess something else up especially that the car is on warranty? I broke passenger side kick panel, trying to get to some radio wires, cost me like $50-100 to get a new one from a dealer, so I speak from experience . I drove my TCH in very heavy rain, possibly worse than I have seen in years and no leaks whatsoever. This TSB would be something to remember lets say 5 years from now, if you have a leak then. Repair manual which could be downloaded from Thundra or Toyota website has everything you would ever need to take the car apart to the last screw, including drain hoses, so if you're DIY type of guy, you pretty much need to get it sooner or later.

Quick Reply: List of pertinent TSB's

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands