List of pertinent TSB's

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 06:18 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: List of pertinent TSB's

Originally Posted by Loonbeam
Did not realize that. I was actually thinking it might be a violation of Toyota copyright as well..

Holding off on offer until we know for sure.
I am not a lawyer, but I have seen no markings whatsoever to indicate any copyright or limited distribution. In fact, there isn't even any small print that says "for internal use only".

Also, schmidtj, thanks for adding all these! And HybridFan too!

Old 01-04-2007, 06:26 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

No, you missed the point. I subscribe to tundrasolutions.com and they charge me a reasonable amount $$ to access the TSBs. They probably pay many $$ to obtain them from Toyota. So by me posting them here for FREE is probably diluting the $$ tundrasolutions.com could be making to recoupe their expenses. That's my quandary.

Old 01-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Active Enthusiast

I appreciate your quandary, but it does not change the fact that the documents have no markings at all indicating where they came from, who owns them, or a general limitation of use or distribution. Given that, how likely is that TS had to pay anything for them rather than just collecting money from you to maintain their servers?

I don't know the answer, I am just curious.

Regards,

Larry

Old 01-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by Bigsk8r
... how likely is that TS had to pay anything for them rather than just collecting money from you to maintain their servers?
Probably very likely. My guess (only a guess) is he subscribes to the save service that independent service stations subscribe to and get monthly updates via DVD. I have a cousin who is an independent mechanic and subscribes. I believe he pays several thousands of dollars a year for the subscription. It isn't limited to TSBs and isn't limited to Toyota but has specifications that are used for his miriad of test equipment.

Old 01-06-2007, 03:50 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent
Default Pa001-07 Refinishing Replacement Bumper Covers

PA001-07 REFINISHING REPLACEMENT BUMPER COVERS

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
pa001-07.pdf (35.2 KB, 138 views)
Old 01-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent
Default 2007 Toyota Scheduled Maintenance Guide

2007 Toyota Scheduled Maintenance Guide
Sorry folks. I tried to upload the file but this board just responds with "upload failed".

Last edited by schmidtj; 01-10-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:13 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

EL004-07 NAVIGATION SYSTEM VOICE RECOGNITION SYSTEM TALK BACK MALFUNCTION
2007 model year 4Runner, Camry, Camry HV, Sienna, and Solara vehicles equipped with the Toyota Navigation System and produced BEFORE the Production Change Effective VINs shown in this TSB.

Some customers may experience a condition where the voice recognition component of the navigation system adds additional words or phrases when responding to a city or street name input via voice recognition. An updated DVD map disc with a revised operating system has been developed to remedy this condition.

Attached Files
el004-07.pdf (183.5 KB, 106 views)
Old 03-20-2007, 04:16 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

EL001-06 REPAIR MANUAL SUPPLEMENT: SMART KEY (REVISED)
2005 – 2007 model year Avalon vehicles. 2007 model year Camry and Camry HV vehicles.

The following procedure should be used when all the registered Smart Keys to the
vehicle are lost.

Attached Files
el001-06.pdf (47.6 KB, 148 views)
Old 03-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 2007 Toyota Scheduled Maintenance Guide

Originally Posted by schmidtj
2007 Toyota Scheduled Maintenance Guide
Sorry folks. I tried to upload the file but this board just responds with "upload failed".
That's a bummer - I would like to see that. Is it part of the normal owners manual and additional documentation?

Old 03-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator & Contributor ($)

Reading the first part of this I thought "what a great idea". Having this type of information available seemed like such a good idea that I made this thread a "sticky".

Then I got to reading further and decided front billing as a sticky might not be such a good idea. If we figure out that this posting this information is legal/moral I'd like to make this thread a sticky. Please PM me if you get to the bottom of this issue.

Quick Reply: List of pertinent TSB's

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands