Hey NAV users, look what I found

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Veracitorian Muser
Default Re: Hey NAV users, look what I found

Originally Posted by SPL
I think you meant that the gravitational field at the height of the GPS satellites is greater (not less) than that at geosynchronous height. Their orbits are closer to the earth, aren't they?
No, I meant that the gravitational field at the satellite is less than the gravitational field at the receiver (half-geo orbit vs. within a few miles of sea level). There was no comparison of anything to a full geo orbit. Sorry for not being clearer on that.

-- Alan

Old 02-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Enthusiast

Here is a location where you can put large files. Could someone with Nav version 5.1 put file "LOADING.KWI" in it. We could then create our own hybrid disc from the 6.1 version.

http://www.megadownload.com/

Thanks

Old 02-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by SAVNERTH
Here is a location where you can put large files. Could someone with Nav version 5.1 put file "LOADING.KWI" in it. We could then create our own hybrid disc from the 6.1 version.

Thanks
Wouldn't it be simpler to just upload the whole frigg'n ISO of a working hybrid 6.1 NAV DVD?

Old 02-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by schmidtj
Wouldn't it be simpler to just upload the whole frigg'n ISO of a working hybrid 6.1 NAV DVD?
I tried that mega download link, and it looked like a temporary placeholder site. I saw no place to upload a file (or a disk image).

Old 02-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Enthusiast

http://www.megaupload.com

Haven't used them, but I believe their free membership has a 1GB file limit.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SAVNERTH

Thanks
See the following thread on ToyotaNation. It gives a link to the 5.1 "LOADING.KWI" file, as well as insight how to create a 6.1 "hybrid" disc.
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=173730

You get a lot of popups when using the download link, but ultimately you are able to download the file.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:00 PM
Enthusiast

Good news Jason
I found the file. I have what I need. Now I will just pick up a disc to complete the Hybrid disc.

Thanks for all your help.

Old 02-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Enthusiast

That file on Toyota Nation is for the regular Camry. Will it work with the TCH or will we lose the consumption screen? Has anyone used that file on the TCH?

Old 02-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by warehouse
That file on Toyota Nation is for the regular Camry. Will it work with the TCH or will we lose the consumption screen? Has anyone used that file on the TCH?
There is NO difference in the DVD used on the Hybrid and Non-Hybrid '07 Camry's. They carry the identical Toyota Part Number.
The Energy Monitor is not part of the Navigation software.

Old 02-17-2007, 06:18 AM
Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply. I was able to burn the hybrid disk and after installing it and causing a reset by pulling the fuses it appears to be working. I haven't been out for a road test but the maps are there and the service menu with the "override" is there. Hopefully I don't run into any additional problems.

Quick Reply: Hey NAV users, look what I found

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands