Can't access Camry Repair Manual

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Can't access Camry Repair Manual

On my Mac I have the file saved on the hard drive, not burned to a disc. When I want to view it I just ctrl/click the .iso image and then select the mount it option. Clicking on the 07CamryHybrid icon on the desktop opens the file. You could also just click on the Macintosh HD icon on the desktop which will show the mounted image (after mounting). Clicking on that will also give you the file. I agree, i'ts a big mess to look at but it's all there. If someone can put it together in organized file let me know.

Old 08-17-2007, 07:00 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LOL TCH
On my Mac I have the file saved on the hard drive, not burned to a disc. When I want to view it I just ctrl/click the .iso image and then select the mount it option.
Interesting. That's how I normally deal with iso files, but this one refuses to mount -- it claims that it is an invalid format.

Old 07-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Professional Hacker

Any chance someone has the complete manual in PDF format? Being that the site is down now, I can't find it anywhere