Bye Bye TCH and good luck to you all

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Bye Bye TCH and good luck to you all

Originally Posted by kluken
I am nto a good person to ask, my TCH was in an accident and the wau Carfax listed it it killed me on resale, I am fighting my insurance company onver the dimished value.
Kluken, whether your insurer owes diminished value (also known as diminution of value) probably depends on whether your policy covers this type of loss (most don't) and your state's interpretation of the insurance contract language. Some states are very conservative and others are very liberal and read anything they want into the contract.

If somebody else was at fault your chances of recovering from their insurance company on a third party liability basis is more likely to succeed. The severity of the collision is critical, as well as the skill of the repair shop to repair it as close as possible to pre-accident condition. I hope your TCH's advanced safety features worked and you are o.k.

How well did your TCH crash? Did the bags blow?

Old 01-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CaptJackSparrow
Easy place a bowl of water with ice cubes filled just shy of the top and leave it sit out in the warm room, come back after all the ice has melted, what will you find? a big mess all over from the ice melting and over flowing? Nope, you will find the same level as you left it because the melting ice only replaced the solid cubes resulting in no rise in the water level.
Good point. Which will take Melting Floating Ice into account. Ice melting on land (Greenland and Antartica) will raise sea levels.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Prof. of Hybridology

Yeah, this is far out of hand. In the future, be nice to each other. Being civil shouldn't be too hard for all of you, I would hope.

Last edited by Pravus Prime; 01-06-2007 at 02:57 PM.