Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Newbie to GreenHybrid

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Newbie to GreenHybrid

Yeah, it is a great feature to have. I've already found it to be very useful since I usually don't know I have a low tire until it is actually flat or someone points it out.

Old 04-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks leahbeatle. I've wanted to purchase one since Katrina and I'm loving every minute of driving around in it. I've convinced several folks to buy hybrid recently and I have set up an Earth Day meet for all hybrids in the town I live in, Silver City, NM. Busy, busy, busy spreading the hybrid word!

Old 04-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bar10dah
Welcome! So, you were here in Phoenix on one of the four days it rained here in the past year?
Yes, over the March 11 weekend. I actually think it rained for the entire year on that day !

Wish we would get some rain!

Old 04-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gilahiker
Thanks leahbeatle. I've wanted to purchase one since Katrina and I'm loving every minute of driving around in it. I've convinced several folks to buy hybrid recently and I have set up an Earth Day meet for all hybrids in the town I live in, Silver City, NM. Busy, busy, busy spreading the hybrid word!
Good for you! Report back to us on the Earth Day event if you can- it sounds like a great idea. I've been working on friends to get more people buying hybrids, and I think I may have a couple potential buyers lined up, but no actual purchases yet. You're to be congratulated!