Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Just Ordered my 06 HCH!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Enthusiast
Default Just Ordered my 06 HCH!

Hello everyone. I just ordered my 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid!

I've always admired the technology, but I never thought I would actually get one until a summer of $3.00 a gallon gasoline driving an SUV wore me down.

It's a Magnetic Pearl with Navi. I don't expect it until next year but that's okay because I want the bigger tax credit anyway.

This will be my daily driver but I will still have the SUV plus an assortment of Fieros that I show all over the country. I expect to hang out here and pick up some driving tips.

Old 12-15-2005, 10:42 PM
Default Re: Just Ordered my 06 HCH!

Welcome!

Old 12-16-2005, 06:18 PM
G.H. Contributor
Arrow Re: Just Ordered my 06 HCH!

Originally Posted by jscott1
Hello everyone. I just ordered my 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid!

I've always admired the technology, but I never thought I would actually get one until a summer of $3.00 a gallon gasoline driving an SUV wore me down.

It's a Magnetic Pearl with Navi. I don't expect it until next year but that's okay because I want the bigger tax credit anyway.

This will be my daily driver but I will still have the SUV plus an assortment of Fieros that I show all over the country. I expect to hang out here and pick up some driving tips.
Hi jscott1;
Say if you get an extra minute go over to this thread and (Post) your name with the rest of us that have a "2006 HCH ll on order."

How Many People Are Waiting Until Jan. 2006 To Take Delivery?

BTW: Welcome on board to (GreenHybrid) the Hybrid information Center:

Terry

Old 12-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Just Ordered my 06 HCH!

Hi,

I have heard that these cars are hard to find in other parts of the country. How long is your wait?