Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Hi! I'm new here...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 01:55 PM
FEH Tsaritsa
Default Hi! I'm new here...

...but I've had my Ford Escape Hybrid for a little more than a year. I love it! Since my husband is a professional handyman, his van is "The Traveling Toolbox", & my FEH (also my first SUV) is our family vehicle.

I have indeed re-learned how to drive, & become very conservative in my starting, stopping, & speed. With the advent of summer temps & a fully broken-in engine, I'm looking forward to some very enviable MPG's!

Love this site - I've already read quite a few threads - the "You know you're a hybrid owner if..." sounds *very* familiar!

Old 04-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Hi! I'm new here...

Hey, welcome, Debbie! We're originally from the Port Washington and Random Lake areas. Gotta love Wisconsin (except for the state taxes, of course ). So, are you a Packer fan, or just a wannabe Packer fan? )

Old 04-23-2006, 02:42 PM
Prof. of Hybridology

Welcome to GH!

Glad we could be of help, feel free to enjoy the site and the forums.

Enjoy!

Old 04-24-2006, 07:07 AM
FEH Tsaritsa

We could have been neighbors I grew up in Sheboygan; now I'm in Milwaukee, earning some of those state tax dollars

I would call myself a fair-weather Packer fan. I watched them when they went to the Super Bowl, just as I watched the Badgers when they went to the Rose Bowl, & more recently, our UWM Panthers (basketball) when they went to the Sweet Sixteen.

Old 04-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Well, I graduated from UWM, but certainly not while playing basketball!

Enjoy the new car. And don't tell too many people that you are from Sheboygan.