Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Bought 05 Prius Today

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Bought 05 Prius Today

went there just to test drive one in Fayetteville, AR this past week to look at seeing If I was interested to buy in late 06 and they ended up having one that someone didn't want. leather, really nice inside and rides great. bought it for 25. happy so far. looking forward to reading about the car with other owners.

i still love starting it. it's so weird. a button and the keyless entry goes into the dash. disappointed though i've only averaged 44mpg so far though.

Old 12-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Default Re: Bought 05 Prius Today

Welcome to GreenHybrid!

One thing though. Please don't post duplicate messages in different forums.

Now for the good news. If you are new here and haven't read many messages, you are surely going to be happy because the 44mpg you are getting are likely the lowest you will ever receive. Get ready for your fellow prius owners to give you lots of tips on how to raise that.

Old 12-17-2005, 07:51 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Bought 05 Prius Today

Originally Posted by tbaleno
Welcome to GreenHybrid!

One thing though. Please don't post duplicate messages in different forums.

Now for the good news. If you are new here and haven't read many messages, you are surely going to be happy because the 44mpg you are getting are likely the lowest you will ever receive. Get ready for your fellow prius owners to give you lots of tips on how to raise that.
only reason i did it cause it told me to post in the introductions section and didn't know if people that actually currented owned it checked that daily.

Old 12-18-2005, 09:04 AM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Bought 05 Prius Today

Welcome Jamie to (GreenHybrid) and enjoy your new Prius and as I notice in the above Post by tbaleno your FE (Fuel Ecomony) want go but one way from here and that is up from me reading prior Threads on the site.

Welcome;

Terry