"Why" I originally cancelled The 2006 (HCH) Must-Read (Update On Saturday 22nd)

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Default Re: "Why" I Cancelled The 2006 (HCH)

The irony would if they let him use his old car as the loaner

Old 10-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

That is quite an improvement, Terry. Good for you.

You sound happy

Old 10-23-2005, 04:07 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: "Why" I originally cancelled The 2006 (HCH) Must-Read (Update On Saturday 22nd)

Yah Terry, way to go!! That's what I call a GOOD dealership.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:51 AM
4 Kids-Can't afford gas!
Default Re: "Why" I originally cancelled The 2006 (HCH) Must-Read (Update On Saturday 22nd)

Congratulations. Fabulous deal. Amazing that they let you use their loaner for no charge. It's too bad that so many people experience such bad customer service at places that stories like yours are the exception and not the rule.

Old 10-23-2005, 10:32 AM
Vegetarian

Originally Posted by tbaleno
The irony would if they let him use his old car as the loaner

i was thinking that too

Old 10-23-2005, 10:36 AM
G.H. Contributor
Wink Re: "Why" I originally cancelled The 2006 (HCH) Must-Read (Update On Saturday 22nd)

Originally Posted by mochisushi
Congratulations. Fabulous deal. Amazing that they let you use their loaner for no charge. It's too bad that so many people experience such bad customer service at places that stories like yours are the exception and not the rule.
I (Agree) with you and I think I have the right if any one does to say I have seen both sides of the fence on this.

Terry

Old 10-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: "Why" I Cancelled The 2006 (HCH) Must-Read (Update On Saturday 22nd)

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
........................$2,000.00 Gary Force Honda
...........................2,100.00 Tax Credit
..............................450.00 Savings In Pmts.
.........................._____________
.TOTAL Savings: $4,550.00 WOW

........................................"Free-Loaner-Car" (For 4 Months)

................................."Worth-Changing-Dealers" ?????
Wow, that is an amazing deal. I wonder if it would be worth going out there from Phoenix. The plane ride would only be about $300. Worth considering if I can't find a comparable deal out here. Good job!

Old 10-23-2005, 11:02 AM
G.H. Contributor
Arrow Re: "Why" I Cancelled The 2006 (HCH)

Originally Posted by IMAhybrid
i was thinking that too
Hi kt; You might also find this someahat Humerous, I certainly have.

The Loaner I have from the Dealer in Ky. is a (Chevrolet-Malibu) and the reason for that is so that the "Chevrolet Dealership" that I work for will not even suspect that I have (OH-KNOW) another Honda HCH on order. I guess you cannot really truthfully fully appreciate this unless you worked at a Domestic Dealership or new someone that does. Domestic dealers (Frown) on employees Buying and Driving (Owe-My-God) those Foreign
(pieces of junk) Cars. Of course I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that good ol' G/M went to (Honda) and purchased honda engines to install in the "SATURN-VUE" SUV's. Irony Hugh?

Want to here something really funny regarding that G/M Redneck Philosophy? Most of them do-not realize that as an example, the Chevy Equinox
(Built-In-America) is really, when you read the window sticker on contents from Countries, says "Ready"? Communist-Red-China ; now is that not just a kick in the but? Made-In-America by Union Blue Collar Workers, Pardon me, MY-*** !!!!

Then these same people want to give me a hard time about buying Foreign.

Comical

Terry

Old 10-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Banned

In regards to the Chevy Equinox with Chinese components, previous posts have wondered if it's any more domestic than a Ohio-built Civic or Kentucky-built Camry...which is the lesser of evils?

Old 10-23-2005, 11:16 AM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: "Why" I originally cancelled The 2006 (HCH) Must-Read (Update On Saturday 22nd)

Originally Posted by Delta Flyer
In regards to the Chevy Equinox with Chinese components, previous posts have wondered if it's any more domestic than a Ohio-built Civic or Kentucky-built Camry...which is the lesser of evils?
That is my point that now, more and more the (Foreign) automobile companies have moved their facilities here to the USA and the USA companies are moving theirs to other countries, Just Backwards, Hugh ?

Terry

BTW, is it not some irony that they want to "Harp" on people like me that buy as an example a (Honda) when G/M thinks it's okey to Purchase Honda Powertrains for G/M Saturn Vues made in the USA: Who can figure?

Final Pitch Line: Do as we say to do, Not as we do !!!

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 10-23-2005 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Forgot The Final Pitch Line: :)

Quick Reply: "Why" I originally cancelled The 2006 (HCH) Must-Read (Update On Saturday 22nd)

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands