Order Status ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Order Status ?

Originally Posted by AZMerf
Keep waiting for the nav. It's a very cool system and very user friendly. The most fun I have is showing people the voice commands. They control more than just the Nav.
Absolutely. My present Acura has it and I will get it in all future vehicles. To be honest, if the Civic did not start offering it as an option this year, I would probaly not be buying the car since I like the whole idea of an OEM navigation system.

Old 02-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Order Status ?

Originally Posted by kettleone
Absolutely. My present Acura has it and I will get it in all future vehicles. To be honest, if the Civic did not start offering it as an option this year, I would probaly not be buying the car since I like the whole idea of an OEM navigation system.
I feel the same way. I had it in my '01 Acura and miss it in my Escape. Frankly, it's the only reason I considered a Civic (which I agree with the earlier post that corporate misjudged demand). We have an '05 too and while nice, is not what I would like to drive everyday.