Impressed with my HCH

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Enthusiast
Default Impressed with my HCH

Just a quick note about my HCH. I am impressed with the quality of Honda.

1) I have done two oil changes and the car does not use any oil. Every new vehicle I have purchased has always used *some* oil between oil changes.

2) The tires have not lost a pound of pressure at all. Again, I am used to losing something over the course of a few months, but every time I check it they are right where I left them!

3) Neat feature: If you lock the car with the Key FOB, then unlock it with the KeyFOB later, but don’t open a door, the car will lock itself again after a few minutes. I thought this was pretty cool because I always seem to accidentally hit buttons when I put the keys in my pocket.

Old 07-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Impressed with my HCH

You are easily impressed! I take it you've never owned a Honda before?
; )

Old 07-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Enthusiast

Nope.. mostly owned GM vehicles... (and yes I am impressed with the little things).

Old 07-05-2005, 09:26 AM
Have hybrid, will travel.

I just figured out the locking thing with the key FOB recently, and I have owned my HCH for over a year.

The dealer did tell me that they almost guarantee that you can't lock the keys in the car. So far, I haven't had to take them up on that guarantee. (But I do carry a spare with me, anyway).