How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Originally Posted by mishra
I purchased my Opal Silver 2006 for $22,700 from Autopark Honda in Cary, NC. Great dealership!

Aneil
Congratulations! I LUV mine!

Old 04-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Enthusiast

damage: Can u tell me the dealer u purchased your civic from?

Thanks in advance

Old 04-30-2006, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by traderfjp
damage: Can u tell me the dealer u purchased your civic from?

Thanks in advance
FYI all- Damage is 3-21-2006 post # 29 in this thread.

Old 05-01-2006, 04:25 AM

congrats! i see they are still selling at sticker. when will the prices go down? is anybody still buying above sticker?

Old 05-01-2006, 08:44 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nbalthaser
tell me about it. honda of oakland. i haggled hard with them but they just refused to come down. they said the car wouldn't be on the lot more than the weekend so they just didn't have to haggle. the bay area and berkeley/oakland/san francisco in particular is just nuts when it comes to hybrids. a 2 year old used prius sells for as much as new ones. i looked at a used 05 prius with 60k miles on it before going hch.2 and the guy wanted $22k. i test drove it; told the guy i'd give him a call when i got home however when i got there he had left a message that he had already sold it. apparently, there was a buyer right behind me who had cash right there. crazy.
Originally Posted by toyota.com
$21,725 MSRP
Prices have come down more than you think.

Originally Posted by sri_gondi
I paid 26658 for drive away price.My car has a NAV and the dealer installed Leather.23900+1190(leather) and the rest for tax,title,license.I bought this car in Boston,MA
Where on the honda website does it say they have optional leather? You can't find many Hybrids here in Southern Cali on the lots. Do you have an pictures?

Originally Posted by Ethanqt
I bought mine for MSRP Magnetic Pearl with Navi. including sale tax, 5 years or 100,000 miles extended service, Lo-jack, and tons of accessories. Total comes out to $32,700. I bought it at Penske Honda of Ontario, California. It's a great dealership!
When did you purchase your car? That still seems like a lot of money.

Last edited by SixxOne; 05-01-2006 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Active Enthusiast

I got mine 4 days ago. The sticker price, including destination charge, is $24,200. Sale tax is $2,255. Extended service contract of 5-years or 100,000 miles is $1,395. The rest are accessories and labor cost. I dont think i paid too much.

Old 05-01-2006, 09:37 AM
Enthusiast

non-nav HCHII: $21,800 (includes widow tint)
120,000 mile warranty: $1000
TTL (Texas): 6.25% sales tax + TL
Doc Fee (bogus fee): $50
Finance rate (AHFC): 6.0%

$3500 down left me with 60 monthly payments of about $403.

Old 05-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Enthusiast

32,700 seems like a lot to me. I to Penske last Friday, and they wanted me to put my 500 down without even talking about final price. Anyone else have any luck with any other Southern California dealerships?

Old 05-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SixxOne
32,700 seems like a lot to me. I to Penske last Friday, and they wanted me to put my 500 down without even talking about final price. Anyone else have any luck with any other Southern California dealerships?
Do you have a Costco membership? I registered through their car buying program hassles free. I did deposit $500. I got the car through Penske Honda of Ontario. The fleet manager is Mr. Navaid. He very easy to deal with. I was not hassled to purchase things that I do not want. Their requirement is 3 items: lo-jack, mud guards, and wheel locks. I'm very happy with this purchase. I went to Honda of Riverside - $2000 marked up! Metro Honda of Clairmont - $4500 marked up. Honda of Corona - $4000 marked up. One of them made me so upset that I forgot to take back my driver license. They didnt let me know. I found out only when I had to use the credit card 3 days later. I had then to come back to listen to their sale pitch. I almost went for the Prius. Goodluck with your purchase anyhow. Patience is the key!

Old 05-01-2006, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Ethanqt
Do you have a Costco membership? I registered through their car buying program hassles free. I did deposit $500. I got the car through Penske Honda of Ontario. The fleet manager is Mr. Navaid. He very easy to deal with. I was not hassled to purchase things that I do not want. Their requirement is 3 items: lo-jack, mud guards, and wheel locks. I'm very happy with this purchase. I went to Honda of Riverside - $2000 marked up! Metro Honda of Clairmont - $4500 marked up. Honda of Corona - $4000 marked up. One of them made me so upset that I forgot to take back my driver license. They didnt let me know. I found out only when I had to use the credit card 3 days later. I had then to come back to listen to their sale pitch. I almost went for the Prius. Goodluck with your purchase anyhow. Patience is the key!

WOW!

Quick Reply: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands