How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 09:52 AM
G.H. Contributor
Talking Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Originally Posted by AJR
Bought our first 2007 HCH (no Nav) tonight. Sticker price showed $22,700 + $500 delivery. There was also a "Dealer Asking Price" of $27,500 next to the sticker price!! After about an hour and a half of negotiating and going back and forth, then another 2 hours of paperwork, cleaning out our trade-in, and going over the manual, we drove out of there with the price at $21,550 + tax, tag, reg, and gap ins, minus $2000 trade in, total was $22,699.

We got it from Roseville Honda in the Roseville Auto Mall about 15 minutes north of Sacramento. No heavy pressure, they give you time to talk and state concerns. Our sales person was Cara. She was very informative. I think she learned a few things about the Hybrid as well (after talking to me after I read these forums) . Thanks for all the great information here on the site. It really helped me save a few bucks and get a great deal!
Congrats on your New 2007 HCH II. No matter the price I think you will really enjoy 2-Things right off about this Purchase.

(1) Much-Much Fewer Stops at those Gas Stations:

(2) The HCH II is really a very high tech vehicle and just Super Smooth:

I own a 2006 HCH II Loaded up and it drives just like day one. I have now owned it for over a Year and never have regreted the Purchase.

Terry (tiger)

Old 04-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Originally Posted by kcroke
At the Dave Munganast south county dealership in St Louis, MO, we walked out the door with a civic hybrid with nav for 22,649. (22,500 + 149 document processing fee). We haven't paid the Missouri sales tax yet. That is handled seperatly.

We got internet quotes from 6 dealers and they beat the lowest one by $500.

They tried to charge us 1,710.00 for an extended warenty. That's about $800 more than the price for the same warenty at www.myhondawarranty.com.
Have you purchased a warranty from myhondawarranty in the past? If so, how good are they.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Enthusiast

Just bought a 07 Magnetic Pearl w/o navi for 20795 plus tax. This includes the destination. Apparently they are having a hard time selling them in my part of the country. No negotations were necessary. By the way, Myhondawarranty is great.

Old 05-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Active Enthusiast

Dallas, TX

2007 civic hybrid w/o navigation, with window tint, trunk tray, mud guards, wheel locks: $21,400 + $600 destination + $650 tax + 200 dealer/gov't fees.

Recommend the dealership -- Huggins Honda, just north of Ft. Worth. No games, no pressure, low fees.

Last edited by 1stpik; 05-20-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Enthusiast

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid w/o Navi

Color: Magnetic Pearl
Added Accessories: Splash Guards, Wheel Locks
Cash Price of Vehicle: $20,680 (including destination charges etc...)
OTD: $22,680.39 (8.25% Tax, Tags and Title... and a lame $55 charge for "Documentation Preparation Fee")

hope this is of help to someone.... thanks everyone else for posting their deals its a great buying tool and helped me haggle with confidence and call it a day when i got a price that seemed reasonable..... thanks!

Side Bar - I'd say it took about an 1-1.5 hours total, with about 15mins haggling and the rest spent signing crap or just sitting around waiting. So far this is the best car buying experience I've had (but i'll keep my fingers crossed for good measure).

Last edited by zardoz; 05-20-2007 at 02:09 AM.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:32 AM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

I see from this Thread there are many members now purchasing the Hybrids. I know all of you will enjoy them as I do mine. I have had it for over a year now. Still like it and the Nav. is Great. Not to forget the X/M Sat. Radio with Bass Speaker Option. Looking good here Members.

Terry (tiger)

Old 05-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Active Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

12 K us-dollars all incl.,
HCH 1 2004, 72 k miles, CVT, very good condition in DALLAS; TX

best wishes

Old 05-27-2007, 08:38 AM
Enthusiast

I paid about $18,000 but i wasnt offered any accessories. strange.. they said it came as is.. with no add ons

Old 05-27-2007, 09:11 AM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Originally Posted by kay15
I paid about $18,000 but i wasnt offered any accessories. strange.. they said it came as is.. with no add ons
Hi Kristen,

Go this Link and you can see the Options from Honda that I got on my HCH II.

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/event...2006-1385.html

They were not very informed on Options at that dealership where you purchased your Hybrid.

Good-Luck,

Terry

BTW, You can have the Honda Options Added after the Sell. Just pick a Dealer that you (Trust) and they will show you the Options for the HCH II.

Old 05-29-2007, 10:39 PM

Hi all. Newbie here. Got my 2007 HCH Magnetic Pearl w/Navi for $23,888. MSRP was 24,350. I was looking to get a used one but the dealership I went to, Anderson Honda in Palo Alto was having a deal on the new ones for cheaper than the used ones which is why I bought new. Got the last one in stock at the time. I bought it in April, 2007.

Quick Reply: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands