Galaxy Gray or Magnetic Pearl?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Galaxy Gray or Magnetic Pearl?

Is the Magentic Pearl a pain to keep clean? I have a black car now and swore I would never own another one. Any advice.

Old 05-03-2006, 05:10 AM
Active Enthusiast

Magnetic Pearl looks pretty darn dark to me - that's why I got the Silver instead - It may not be as pretty as Mag. Pearl, but I've only had to wash it a couple times and it still doesn't look bad when it IS dirty.

Eric

Old 05-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dael
it seems like everyone likes the blue interior, which we thought was HIDEOUS! does anyone else think it looks like the inside of a Delta airplane?
Actually, I don't dislike Delta's design scheme, so that wouldn't have been a problem. I did think that the dark blue might make the interior look a bit smaller than the beige, but in the end we got gray because it was the first thing available, and I don't expect the interior to get as hot as the dark blue would.

Old 05-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by traderfjp
Is the Magentic Pearl a pain to keep clean? I have a black car now and swore I would never own another one. Any advice.
I assume you mean, does it show the dirt more than gray or silver? Well, it shows road salt pretty well, if that's an issue where you live. And, of course bird poop shows up pretty well. Anything light will, as you would expect, but not as bad as the black car I owned. But other than that, I haven't noticed that the car has looked dirty. I think the "flaked" finish helps to hide dirt, just like a multicolored carpet is easier to keep "clean" than a solid colored one.