Blue LED interior trim kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Blue LED interior trim kit

On the left side of the steering wheel, there is a black pocket right below the buttons for switching the temp gauge & the mpg gauge. That's the one you loose.

There is another unaffected pocket below that one on the left side still.

Old 04-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Wo ai Zheng!

Never knew what good that first pocket served... wasn't really sloped right to hold coinage or anything like that. But still, anybody have pics of what the finished thing looks like?

Old 04-14-2006, 06:22 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mmrmnhrm
Never knew what good that first pocket served... wasn't really sloped right to hold coinage or anything like that. But still, anybody have pics of what the finished thing looks like?
I use it to hold my BlueTooth earpiece.

Old 04-14-2006, 11:17 AM
Wo ai Zheng!

Think I may have found what I was looking for... can any of the folks who have it installed confirm/refute that this pic represents the blue LED kit, after installation?

(Edited cause I screwed up the link format)

Old 04-14-2006, 11:24 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

The lemon law requires that certain criteria be met first: 3 repairs for the same condition and/or 30 days down... and the condition MUST "... significantly impair the use and/or value of the vehicle". You must also notify AHM (American Honda Motors corporate offices in Torrance, CA), giving them a final opportunity to be involved and repair the vehicle... at least that's my memory of the law from several years ago (when I was a customer relations manager for an automotive company!)

Knowing how long it takes to get a replacement vehicle, and how good the REST of the HCHII is, I'd stick it out... I'm sure they'll get you fixed up soon. You should contact AHM if the next repair doesn't work.

Sorry, I have no repair experiences with local (So. Cal) Honda dealers, so I cannot give a recommendation. My 06 HCH is only 9 days old!

Old 04-14-2006, 12:07 PM
Wo ai Zheng!

errmmm... wrong thread?

Old 04-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Z71
Enthusiast

Think I may have found what I was looking for... can any of the folks who have it installed confirm/refute that this pic represents the blue LED kit, after installation?

(Edited cause I screwed up the link format)
That's it. I used to put my EZpass in that slot.

Old 04-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Yeah, thats what it looks like on my end. Shoot, I didn't even know it was there, so I obviously don't miss it any. I put my bluetooth earpiece in front of the shifter or in the little cubbie that has the light shining onto it.

Old 04-15-2006, 06:35 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Never knew what good that first pocket served... wasn't really sloped right to hold coinage or anything like that.
We keep the garage door opener in there. There's a rubber band around it (it's in bad shape) that gives it enough traction to keep it from falling out.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

How did THAT happen! yes, my post is in the wrong thread... but I cannot figure out how it happened! my reply was about the window that wouldn't close. For some mysterious reason it ended up here. sorry!