Yukon grille options

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Enthusiast
Default Yukon grille options

I am looking at swapping out the chunky chrome grille on my Yukon Hybrid. I really like the Denali mesh designs but have noticed a slight difference in bumper design around the grille (mainly the sides between the headlights) does anyone know if I will have to do a complete bumper swap (not out of the question) or will it bolt directly on?
Thanks for the input.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:36 PM
FLY NAVY!
Default Re: Yukon grille options

i am pretty sure that the hybrid parts are exclusive and regular parts wont interchange.

Old 02-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Enthusiast

old thread but its new to me I have been customizing my 08 hybrid and looking at grills, headlights,taillights, etc.. and the regular Yukon headlights found on ebay etc... will fit hybrids, the grills I found would not. The tail lights are different than the regular yukons, trust me, I informed vendors after they assured me they would fit. Back to grill, I plast dipped it black, and it came out super nice. It was easy to take off and reinstall. My Yukon is white and I did the grill black and the gmc in center in white. Just a thought if anyone wants to change the look. It peels off pretty easily if you don't like it, I would post pics but don't know how. Cheers.

Old 02-10-2014, 11:19 AM
A little insane at times

Originally Posted by IknewbutIforgot
old thread but its new to me I have been customizing my 08 hybrid and looking at grills, headlights,taillights, etc.. and the regular Yukon headlights found on ebay etc... will fit hybrids, the grills I found would not. The tail lights are different than the regular yukons, trust me, I informed vendors after they assured me they would fit. Back to grill, I plast dipped it black, and it came out super nice. It was easy to take off and reinstall. My Yukon is white and I did the grill black and the gmc in center in white. Just a thought if anyone wants to change the look. It peels off pretty easily if you don't like it, I would post pics but don't know how. Cheers.
That would be sweet to see! When you are posting to the thread, you can select the little picture icon at the top of the Message box. It looks like a yellow box with two mountains on it. Or, you can create a free account on cardomain, picasa, etc and provide a link by wrapping it in "[img] and [/img]" tags.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Enthusiast

I will try to figure it out but I am not good at computers. I usually just add attachment. I would be curious to see your thoughts, I like it a lot, and it matches dead perfect on the color of front fascia where the fog lights would be. I have the smoked headlights and taillights. I also had a 5th tire/wheel mount made for the tow hitch. It slips down to allow access to rear or decklid and you just lift if back up and insert pin. It is a piece of mind thing (and looks really good if I have a flat with the 24 inch rims on it. I have had several people ask about it, said they have never seen it. I will attempt some pics but don't hold your breath haha....