a examiniation of the reports).

As far as pulling on the handle while unlocking, I have gotten in a habit
of unlocking quite a ways from the truck because both my wife and
son are too quick on the draw!!

Old 05-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Traded the tahoe hybrid in

Originally Posted by slk2k
As far as pulling on the handle while unlocking, I have gotten in a habit of unlocking quite a ways from the truck because both my wife andson are too quick on the draw!!
LOL.. I know what you mean!

Old 05-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Thanks guys for your feedback
So I shouldn't have this problem in my 2010 Tahoe hybrid?

Old 05-06-2010, 11:59 AM
FLY NAVY!
Default I always use my remote to start and unlock

...I don't anticipate any problems at all

Old 05-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: I always use my remote to start and unlock

Originally Posted by jet1
...I don't anticipate any problems at all

Something tells me your kids are grown up and moved out and your wife is patient... lol...

Old 05-06-2010, 12:07 PM
FLY NAVY!
Default dang....

I FORGOT TO HAVE KIDS...dang dang I knew there was something I forgot.

my remote works perfectly and never misses a beat. I usually start it when i'm 50 ft or more away and then just hit the unlock when I get to the car.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Active Enthusiast

I don't know if this is the only issue with the door lock actuators, but I do know a batch of them were overgreased, and then moisture/dirt gets in there and binds them up.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Administrator

when I got my hybrid, the locks were programmed to open when moved the gear lever to Park. But I find it too risky with the kids and all, hence programmed it to open manually. like everybody said, they are fast to the draw.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:02 PM
'08 Yukon Hybrid

I'm not considering trading my ’08 Yukon Hybrid in but it is in the shop right now getting the driver’s side door locks fixed. And I’m pretty sure the two Labs haven’t been opening the doors too soon! I also reprogrammed my door locks to only open the driver’s door. Way too creepy to have all of the doors unlock in the dark. Yes, I’m female and not embarrassed to admit I’m a wimp!

They are also working on the:
Broken lumbar support.
Replacing the 12v battery, again. “Service Battery Charging System” Light was on for two days but then went out.
Driver’s dome light will periodically turn on all by itself. I wish them luck with this one!
Air doesn’t always blow with remote start since the last update. Air is a big deal in Florida!
And the kicker, what is up with having to rotate the tires all the time. They are “feathering”? Very bumpy ride.

Oh, previously, there was a short in the fuse box next to the driver’s left foot and the windows and seats on the passenger side quit working.

Gas cap, had to replace the gas cap of all things.

I think I’m missing something but you get the idea, lots of little annoying things. At least this time I didn’t have to have it towed in!

Old 05-13-2010, 12:08 PM
FLY NAVY!

man thats a lot I have had 0 issues with mine after the first trans wiring harness issue, i hope it gets better for you....oh and you are not a wimp---you are SMART!

"...They are also working on the:
Broken lumbar support.
Replacing the 12v battery, again. “Service Battery Charging System” Light was on for two days but then went out.
Driver’s dome light will periodically turn on all by itself. I wish them luck with this one!
Air doesn’t always blow with remote start since the last update. Air is a big deal in Florida!
And the kicker, what is up with having to rotate the tires all the time. They are “feathering”? Very bumpy ride."

Quick Reply: Traded the tahoe hybrid in

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands