Greenhybrid is listening

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Greenhybrid is listening

This might should have been posted to a more general catagory, but wanted to be sure all of you saw it. Last night, I recieved a call back from David with InternetBrands, the owners greenhybrid. Last week when the website was down, I called their office to find out about that as well as to inquire about the lack of administration and moderation on greenhybrid. I was glad to see that someone replied. He assured me he would pass along the concern to those folks and see if maybe we could get some participation from them. As to the outage, the website has been under cyber attacks and it was out to deal with some of that. He acknowledged a lack of communication promising improvement. Let's hope he was intent on that!

Old 12-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Greenhybrid is listening

I wish that they would restore the graph function to the mileage database. It was nice to see the graph of your personal vehicle's mileage. It is also unfortunate that the database has combined the FWD and AWD versions of the Ford Escape Hybrid in the same database.