Collectively Help Force a Recall or Buy Back of your "unsafe" GM hybrid SUV

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2021, 09:14 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Exclamation Collectively Help Force a Recall or Buy Back of your "unsafe" GM hybrid SUV

with enough reports we can collectively force GM to recall the SUV or BUY IT BACK... An unexpected engine stall is a qualified "safety issue" according to the NHTSA

this Stall out typically happens from a "Auto Stop resume " this will result in a loss of Propulsion of the SUV, which could potentially result in an accident.. i.e making left or right turn at a red.

this is due to a faulty Aux transmission pump and/or faulty/weak battery or faulty ECM programming ( i suspect battery related)(that does not present a check engine light before hand i.e HV battery code or aux transmission code)

Please make a report with the NHTSA if your SUV has stalled before while driving it..

https://www.nhtsa.gov/report-a-safety-problem#index

Please make Sure your SUV engine is running in M4 and the A/C is off Especially if it's an unprotected left turn.. or turning right on a red. this will minimize the potential of a 100% stall out or lag while making a left turn....

this stall out is most likely to happen shortly after the SUV has been cold started i.e after a few blocks of driving...