Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

Error message adding tank

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Enthusiast
Default Error message adding tank

When I go to add a tank, it seems to work fine, but at the top I see this message

"NOTICE: YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING AN OLD GREENHYBRID.COM PAGE - NEW MPG GARAGE IS LOCATED AT THE URL BELOW. THE SECTION YOU ARE VIEWING NOW DOES NOT WORK."

It seems to adding tanks fine as far as I can tell - I haven't been able to find a way to add tanks without seeing that message. Any ideas if I should be doing something different? Should I be worried that my database mpg data is no longer valid? It looks accurate to me.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: Error message adding tank

There is an alternative to this database. The "new" one seems screwed up to most of us. Try looking at my sig for another choice.

Old 04-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GeorgiaHybrid
There is an alternative to this database. The "new" one seems screwed up to most of us. Try looking at my sig for another choice.
OK - I signed up on that site and entered my data. I started at year end. I then added all of 2009 - but - it comes up with the same Lifetime MPG as on the other site. Is that other site REALLY broke? Thanks for the info.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

When they swapped databases here, a lot of cars were lost, data altered, users locked out and a bunch more. Jason had an alternative started and quite a few of us moved our info to a database that works.