Arizona FEH owners heat question

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Arizona FEH owners heat question

Originally Posted by gbl102
Has anyone in AZ been able to find a place that will tint the front passenger and driver side windows to match the factory tint? This is the only thing holding me back from tinting... I don't want to have my tint not match. I can deal if the light transmission coefficients are different, I just don't want blueish or purpleish front windows with the nice dark grey back windows.

thanks.
I didn't have my Escape tinted and my Civic was done at the dealer. Window tinting in Phoenix is as common as sunshine. Even the car wash places to it. In fact, we had the other Civic done at a Danny's Carwash on Scottsdale and I think they did a fantastic job. They might be able to do what you want. They are located on Scottsdale Road, South of Bell/Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd on the East side of Scottsdale.

Old 04-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Struggler at large
Default Re: Arizona FEH owners heat question

Thanks for the info, Merf. I'll have to check them out.