Question for Ontario HCH owners/soon-owners

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Question for Ontario HCH owners/soon-owners

Hi all.

Just a question to people who live in Ontario, Canada. How long was the wait between when you ordered the HCH and when you got it? Was it days, weeks or months?

Thanks.

Old 01-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Question for Ontario HCH owners/soon-owners

I put a deposit down on one Sisley for Honda had on order and got it in less than two weeks. Picked it up on Dec. 1st - one of the first on the road in Ontario.

Now, if only the new HOV lanes on the 400 highways allowed Hybrid owners to drive there...

Old 01-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Active Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: Question for Ontario HCH owners/soon-owners

Don't forget to apply for your "Ontario Sales Tax Rebate for Vehicles with Alternative Fuels". I applied for mine on Sept. 20 when I purchased by used 2003 HCH. I have called a couple of times and they tell me not to expect it until the end of January! I was told their office has been swamped with applications since that time. I believe it is a maximum $1000.00. Every little bit helps.

Old 01-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Enthusiast

Yep - I submitted my application the day I got the car.

Old 01-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Active Enthusiast

I received a letter today (with my original bill) from the gov. of Ontario stating that my $1000.00 rebate would be arriving shortly. And I thought Christmas was just over...

Old 01-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Active Enthusiast

Hey, on a semi-related note, how much are Toronto-area HCH buyers paying (roughly) and where?

Thanks in advance!

Old 01-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Enthusiast

I got mine from Sisley for Honda and got it for $300 off sticker.

Old 01-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Active Enthusiast

Yes, I did it! I just placed an order for mine at Markham Honda! Looking for delivery at end of March or early April. Could have been much sooner, but I am going to wait until the lease on my current car expires...and spring weather (optimal break-in period?)!

Old 02-05-2006, 10:44 AM
Happy Hybrid Owner

I did it too! Last week I went to Markham Honda but they were too busy and had no Hybrids to give me a Test Drive. Then Yesterday I went to Sisley for Honda, they gave me a test drive and I loved the HCH. I placed my order for a May delivery, they could deliver in a few days but my current lease ends in May. I'm currently leasing a 2003 BMW 325XI, it has 64k Km and a lifetime mileage of 10.7 Lt/100Km, I believe that is about 24 MPG (in American).
I don't know anyone who drives a Hybrid where I work or live, but I figure someone has to take the first step.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Enthusiast
Smile Re: Question for Ontario HCH owners/soon-owners

I waited 4 weeks for my HCHII to arrive at Georgetown Honda. First week of December.

It arrived with the blue and buff interior but I had ordered Ivory.

Dealer offered to hold the car and wait for the Ivory but seeing the blue in the flesh changed my mind. Since then I have had a lot of compliments on both the exterior and interior colors.

Pricing was list less $200.

Quick Reply: Question for Ontario HCH owners/soon-owners

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands