4WD and the FEH

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Imported from Detroit
Default Re: 4WD and the FEH

Originally Posted by stevedebi
Man, I'm glad this forum has the "ignore" feature. I don't mind posts by people who don't own an FEH, I DO mind posts by people who post inaccurate information but present it as fact. After the first couple of such posts, it is OK; after many, many posts, the person goes on my ignore list. At the moment there is only one such person in my list.
This is the only forum that I've seen where a post is made to announce the addition to one's ignore list! What the point of that?

Old 10-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

"...I DO mind posts by people who post inaccurate information but present it as fact...."

I only use IGNORE when posters continuously claim the information is inaccurate but provide to backup except..."you're wrong"...!!

Old 10-05-2009, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by wptski
This is the only forum that I've seen where a post is made to announce the addition to one's ignore list! What the point of that?
Some people irritate me so much that I just need to vent occasionally. However, it is quite possible that some folks also don't know about the "ignore" feature - I found out when someone made a post like mine. So my post has two purposes, one personal and one for other readers.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Imported from Detroit

Some people irritate me so much that I just need to vent occasionally. However, it is quite possible that some folks also don't know about the "ignore" feature - I found out when someone made a post like mine. So my post has two purposes, one personal and one for other readers.
Yes, I didn't know about the ignore list till it was posted here also but what's the need the to announce a addition to the list??

Old 10-05-2009, 09:44 AM

Yes, I didn't know about the ignore list till it was posted here also but what's the need the to announce a addition to the list??
Oh, it is not a recent addition, it is quite some time ago. I tend to post a reminder when I see the person in question posting a lot on the various threads - and I do see the "ignored" posts when they are quoted, so I know that person has not improved... and is still posting invalid or questionable information.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Imported from Detroit

Oh, it is not a recent addition, it is quite some time ago. I tend to post a reminder when I see the person in question posting a lot on the various threads - and I do see the "ignored" posts when they are quoted, so I know that person has not improved... and is still posting invalid or questionable information.
Okay, what's the point of reannouncing the fact that a user is on your ignored list??

Old 10-05-2009, 01:06 PM

Okay, what's the point of reannouncing the fact that a user is on your ignored list??
Bill,
I don't think I can add anything to post #33.