Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Journals/Blogs

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Site Founder
Default Journals/Blogs

About a month ago I set out to create a blog system at GreenHybrid. I installed some software and began theming it, only to decide that the software I was using was probably not the best idea as it wasn't integrated with our current vBulletin software.

It was going to be an offshoot of the Learn section. But, now I'm not exactly sure where I should go with this. I'm thinking the best option is to use vB Journal, which can be seen in action here: http://www.wellage.net/journal.php

What do you think? Is this something you'd like to see offered?

Old 04-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Default Re: Journals/Blogs

It looks okay. I think its one of those these that I can only decide on by using it. I like the idea of journals and stuff because it adds to the dynamic content of the site.

If there is one thing I like it's dynamic sites.

Old 04-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Journals/Blogs

I like the idea of blogs. Hopefully folks will use them. I think that is the only risk you run, aside from the cost, to install that functionality.

Assuming I feel comfortable with blogging, vs posting, which they sure seem like different things to me, then you can include me as a participant.