I couldn't be happier-- and Vip alarm q?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Enthusiast
Red face I couldn't be happier-- and Vip alarm q?

Hi All--

I just got my Prius last week (after drooling over my fathers for about a year I could finally afford it because I finished school and had money left over) anyway I had the VIP alarm installed on it and I want to test the alarm myself; I am used to after market alarms and seeing things under the hood so this is new to me. got any tips on doing this?

I've spent just about every penny I had made on the car and I can't be happier, infact I've made my father jealous with some of the features that were included in mine and not his. ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Prometheus.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...n/P1010045.jpg

(and before you comment on the name of the car I am a huge Sg-1 fan and its named after one of their first ships Prometheus-- it comes from a really long talk with my sister and her bf and they were calling the cars spaceships but needed a way to tell mine from my dad's)

In the mean time I'm averaging 56 + MPG and driving the car during work hours and making every single one of my coworkers sick b/c we get paid mileage for running our personal vehicles. With oil up to $66 a barrel-- when I noticed this at work I was sitting in front of the computer and did one of those "YES!" reactions just knowing I bought the right kind of car.