Eggs and paint . . .

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Eggs and paint . . .

Originally Posted by lakedude
Coke is a 1.8!!!! Really! Yikes!
Great experiment I used to do for high school science classes: Take 1-2 lbs. of ground hamburger & make a torus shape in a bowl (as though you were preparing your mashed potatoes to hold gravy). Fill the trough with Coke. Wait one day...

I've ran into kids thirty years later who haven't had a Coke since!

Old 03-21-2007, 09:36 AM
Enthusiast

Coke is 1.8 but your stomach is worse!

Old 03-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: Eggs and paint . . .

Originally Posted by highlanderhybrid
I had some kids throw eggs at my and I slammed on the brakes and put it in park and chased them to their house and told the parents I was going to call the police and sue. They gave me $500 on the spot to pay for damages. I quickly got back to my Highlander and drove to the nearest carwash and got one done. No damages whatsoever because I had put a thick coating of wax not to long before that and I got $500 out of it.
This is a great story! How many times has this happened.....and there's nothing you can do about it? Good for you!

Old 03-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lidude25
This is a great story! How many times has this happened.....and there's nothing you can do about it? Good for you!
only happened once, the parents don't care what the kids do at all. They are my neighbors and I hate them. They are rich snobby parents who don't care what their kids do because they think money will fix whatever they did. One day their kids will end up in a situation where no money can help.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:10 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by highlanderhybrid
only happened once, the parents don't care what the kids do at all. They are my neighbors and I hate them. They are rich snobby parents who don't care what their kids do because they think money will fix whatever they did. One day their kids will end up in a situation where no money can help.
That totally sucks. But you're right, one day they'll be in a situation where they'll have noone to bail them out.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Enthusiast

I know adults that grow up in the same situation as above and they are losers’ that always get into "situations" with the law but never get convicted for anything because they have their parent’s money for a good lawyer. It is really sad to see them waist their lives away, if they continue the way they are they’ll find that mommy and daddy don't live forever. I see this in our youth more and more now a days and only hope that the parents of today will have the courage to stand up to their teens, to teach them lessons instead of arrogance.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:39 AM
Enthusiast

I hear you on this, big time!