casting for a prius driver in SF, short film$

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 01:44 PM
Enthusiast
Default casting for a prius driver in SF, short film$

hey guys, i am working on this in SF, anyone interested??

$$LOOKING FOR PRIUS DRIVERS OR SOON TO BE PRIUS DRIVERS.

Do you love driving your Prius? Do you want to tell other people about it? Are you concerned about our global environment?

We are shooting a short film and would love to hear from you, or if you know of someone else that drives a Prius , we love to hear from them.

I am a Casting Director in San Francisco looking for Prius drivers , or soon to be Prius drivers that love their cars and are concerned about our global environment.

We are looking for all ages/ all people/all walks of life. We would love to hear from you and have your voice heard.

Could you be available for a an on-camera interview next Tuesday, October 31st (Happy Halloween Day, fyi, J ). The interview would be downtown (financial district). The interview takes about 10 minutes.(I will be there from 11am-6:30pm)

The Film makers will check out your interview and may ask you to be in our short film, which would shoot one day the first week of December. We have a great crew that will be sure to make this film outstanding, something that you would be very proud of, I promise.

If chosen for the shoot, you will be paid $500 for the day.

Please email back as soon as possible, kristencast@gmail.com

I need…

• your name / contact phones/email
  • the kind of prius you drive…year/make/color
  • what you do for a living
  • your main concerns about the planet
  • a jpeg picture of yourself, if possible. If you don’t have one avail. , don’t worry about it.
  • let me know what time you would be available to come to the dtwn sf studio on tues., oct. 31st.

Thank you so much for your time and interest!

Kristen

kristencast@gmail.com