Anyone have any photo's of a Red Prius?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Enthusiast
Default Anyone have any photo's of a Red Prius?

Hi All,
This may seem like a silly request, but does anyone have an opinion on the prius interior color's? I have a deposit in and am on a waiting list for a red prius, but from what I understand, they are only available with the ivory interior. I wasn't sure how this would be, if it would show dirt easy, etc? Seemed like the gray would be a nice interior color but I am excited to have my first ever Red car!
Also, The only photo I can find online of a red prius has the dark tinted window. Would anyone have a photo of a red prius with clear windows that they could post?
Since putting my name on the waiting list, I have been obsessed with "my" Prius, suddenly 4-8 weeks sounds like such a long time, i can't wait to get it ! !
Thanks for any replies.

Old 09-25-2005, 05:54 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: Anyone have any photo's of a Red Prius?

Originally Posted by javawebgrrl
Hi All,
This may seem like a silly request, but does anyone have an opinion on the prius interior color's? I have a deposit in and am on a waiting list for a red prius, but from what I understand, they are only available with the ivory interior. I wasn't sure how this would be, if it would show dirt easy, etc? Seemed like the gray would be a nice interior color but I am excited to have my first ever Red car!
Also, The only photo I can find online of a red prius has the dark tinted window. Would anyone have a photo of a red prius with clear windows that they could post?
Since putting my name on the waiting list, I have been obsessed with "my" Prius, suddenly 4-8 weeks sounds like such a long time, i can't wait to get it ! !
Thanks for any replies.
kim; I don't have a pic of the red Prius but I can understand the 4-8 week wait thing. I have a deposit on the 06 Honda Civic Hybrid (HCH) so it does at times seem like along time, hang in there and one day you will look up and be the happy owner of a (RED) Prius.

Regards;

Terry

Old 09-25-2005, 06:54 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: Anyone have any photo's of a Red Prius?

Originally Posted by javawebgrrl
Hi All,
Thanks for any replies.
Kim; I took the time to go over to priuschat forum (I'm a member) and see if I could find a pic for you of the red but its look like to me that those members are in a race to see which one is going to get the first pic of the Prius themselves. So; no-luck. My sis-in-law just purchased a 05 Prius and loves it so I was looking at the Prius along with the 06 HCH. Talk to you later.

Terry

Old 09-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Default Re: Anyone have any photo's of a Red Prius?

https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/fi...1/IMG_2793.JPG

Go to the share section and ask this guy to post more pictures.

Last edited by tbaleno; 09-25-2005 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:10 AM
Enthusiast

Thanks so much tbalno ! That pic is awesome, just what I was looking for. I am still being neurotic in my decision between blue/red (can u tell I don't own one yet that this is all I have to think about so far? ) Well, my dealer said he would tell me which one came in first, so that may make the decision for me if I can't wait any longer.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your effort to post the link to that picture. And thanks to all the other repliers, I can't wait to be an "official" member of this hybrid owning gang!

Old 09-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Enthusiast

I ordered the blue Prius... and same thing.. only with Ivory interior.l Oh well, no more coffee in the car I guess... Just bottled water!

Old 10-04-2005, 09:19 AM
A Little Green

Here's one! Not mine.

For some of mine, search the PriusChat photo section for "Prius wagon."

The Prius is red. The wagon I parked it next to is not. That should cover it.

Old 10-04-2005, 09:46 AM
A Little Green

Here you go. I was involved in most of these pictures.

PriusChat is updating their photo library. This is in the older library and so hard to find, I am posting this link.

http://priuschat.com/forums/album_se...search=jimofdg

Hope this helps. Nice fall pictures from last year, when it was more colorful!

Old 10-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Enthusiast

I just posted some photos in the greenhybrid prius gallery. I was wasn't sure about the red either, I ordered one sight unseen, but I am very happry with the color, not too pink, not too purple, not too candy apple. The ivory/tan interior is very very light, I wish I had the grey. I'm afraid that the interior will get dirty fast.

Last edited by Obi Wan Ryobi; 10-10-2005 at 05:54 AM. Reason: sloppy link