mouldings

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: mouldings

Originally Posted by FL07THC
Skywagon, cna you post some pics?
I will try when I get home, car is in one of my aircraft hangers (stored) til I get back in the country. I use a battery tender on the 12v battery when i am gone and have never had a battery problem. I found out when these thiongs sit a long time there is no concern as if you have tender on the 12v battery it automatically charges the traction battery thru the converter, at least this is what Toyo says. I have left it sit for 6 weeks and with tender on 12v the traction also shows FULL.

Old 12-08-2006, 01:34 PM
SPL
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

skywagon — The TCH dc-dc converter cannot charge the NiMH battery, as I understand the circuitry. I think that it only works the other way round. So, the NiMH battery has to be charged by either MG1 or MG2, and this can only happen when the car is in READY mode, and not in Neutral.

Stan

Last edited by SPL; 12-15-2006 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Added "and not in Neutral" for clarification.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:52 AM
Active Enthusiast

I got a chance to put my moldings and mudlflaps on this weekend. Both look fine, although the mudflaps are a bit tricky if you try to do it without taking the rear tires off.

A question: What is the material used inside the wheel wells? This looks like cardboard or something. I cannot believe Toyota is using something so cheap looking, and thin!

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands