It's at the dealership!! What settings should I have the Dlr Change?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 07:50 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: It's at the dealership!! What settings should I have the Dlr Change?

Vermont isn't quite as idyllic as some would like to think it is. I grew up there, and until I was 10 years old my family lived in a town where several young girls, including one girl who used to ride the same schoolbus I did, were abducted, assaulted and murdered by a serial killer.

In November of 2000 a woman was abducted/carjacked from a grocery store parking lot in Rutland, VT. She was murdered. Her killers had also just previously killed two other people, including one of their own mothers.

While the crime rate in Vermont may be lower than in a lot of other places it's certainly not completely safe. I have family members and friends who still live there and all of them lock their car doors and their house doors. As my grandmother, who grew up on a Vermont dairy farm, always says, "It's better to be safe rather than sorry."

Old 08-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: It's at the dealership!! What settings should I have the Dlr Change?

Your area may be safer then here in Murderapolis MN. Seems to be getting worse as the drug addicts look for $$$$. They called in the State Troopers hers a couple months ago but their hands are tied, as soon as they touch one of those low lifes they cry discrimination.

Old 08-16-2006, 11:34 AM
WVGasGuy

OK, didn't mean to stir controversy, just a thought for those that want to consider it before they change their keys just because everyone thought "Hey that's neat" .