Independent Volume & Audio settings per Input Source

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 11:32 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Independent Volume & Audio settings per Input Source

Although on these boards for a couple of months, I've only had my Camry Hybrid a day or two.

I discovered one thing today while connecting my Ipod that I found very useful.

My stereo volume and audio settings ( bass, mid, treble ) had already been set to my liking, ( bass 4, mid 3, treble 5 ) but when I connected the Ipod and pushed the AUX button, all of the audio settings were at 0. I adjusted them along with the volume, and when I switched back to FM, those were there too!!

Kind of cool, since an mp3 player like the Ipod generally won't put out the same strength of signal ( read power ) and therefore at a standard FM volume level it can be nearly inaudible. Not to mention the fact that my Ipod puts out more Bass than the FM, so it saves me some steps of changing the Bass level and volume each time I switch from stereo to Ipod.

Last edited by Eskimonio; 08-16-2006 at 12:10 PM.