Having second thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: It's Here

Originally Posted by Orcrone
The car wasn't supposed to arrive at the dealership until Thursday. I just got a message from the salesman. It's here!!!!!

I guess I'm going to take the plunge.

well you better get off work and head down there asap!

I can sooo totally relate to how you're feeling right now! ahahhaha. I put a deposit down and 1 hour later I got a call from my sales guy telling me the car arrived! I was jumping on the bed like a little girl.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:34 AM
WVGasGuy
Default Re: Having second thoughts

If you're an "average" working guy then the good decision is to not wast money insuring 3 vehicles. If the 2nd vehicle gets very little use then the FE is not a real issue and a truck is handy.

I recently traded my Infiniti FX45 for the TCH because frankly, if I bought the TCH outright it would have been a 3rd vehicle and as much as I loved to drive the FX there would have only been about 2500 miles a year where I would have probably justified that. At $90/mo for the insurance plus the payment it just doesn't make sence unless you're stinking rich (even then it doesn't make much sence, there are better ways to use excess money- build an orphanage or buy food for the poor).

Make the right decision based on sound financial reasoning and only a "little" bit of desire filtered in.