Another Hidden Menu

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 01:12 PM
blahhhhhh!
Default Re: Another Hidden Menu

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue
I wish I had the 7.1 disc...maybe it has fixed some problems with the crappy map directions. Oh well....I'll wait a while longer.
it's not that great, you still can't use it while driving, and as far as I knwo you can't hack it to make it work. i also noticed some things that closed like 10 years ago are still on there, yet things that have been around longer than that (i.e. mcdonalds and subway, not even small local stores!) are missing. odd.

Old 10-15-2007, 06:02 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KTLane
it's not that great, you still can't use it while driving, and as far as I knwo you can't hack it to make it work. i also noticed some things that closed like 10 years ago are still on there, yet things that have been around longer than that (i.e. mcdonalds and subway, not even small local stores!) are missing. odd.
Interesting. I bet you can make a hacked disc keeping the use of the 7.1 data file.

Old 10-16-2007, 03:52 AM
blahhhhhh!

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue
Interesting. I bet you can make a hacked disc keeping the use of the 7.1 data file.
if my dogs hadn't eaten through my laptop adapter I could try