2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid _ Cabin Heater not working (HVAC)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 12:02 PM
Enthusiast
Default 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid _ Cabin Heater not working (HVAC)

I have a problem with a Toyota Camry Hybrid I own; heater is not heating when high temp selected in the digital control ****.
I already have disassembled both sides of the HVAC unit to inspect the Blend Door Actuators. Everything seems to be ok in all three Blend Door Actuators.

Maybe someone had the experience to deal with this kind of issue and can give me an idea about the best way to go.

I also have a doubt about how the heating system works in this car. As I read in some other sites, most of the Camrys have a "heater control valve" to shut-off the hot coolant flow through the heating core, I would like to know if this car has one of this, and where is located?

I think this could be the other source of this issue, so I want to be sure if this valve is working properly if the car has it.

On the other hand, I also learn that this car could have problems with a second water pump dedicated to run the heater, maybe someone can instruct where is that pump located or what else to check.