Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

Mobile Phones Cancer Risk

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Banned
Default Re: Mobile Phones Cancer Risk

Seriously though, according to research conducted in the past and what is being done currently, there is no risk of cancer with the use of cell phones.

Old 01-25-2007, 12:46 AM
Are We Having Fun Yet?

Originally Posted by bparsons
Seriously though, according to research conducted in the past and what is being done currently, there is no risk of cancer with the use of cell phones.
Really? I have cancer. I am dying from it. And yet, I never smoked. I do think there may be some truth to all these radio waves that are all around us, in us, and the higher number of people with cancer. It's something to think about.

Old 01-25-2007, 01:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TJandHybrids
Really? I have cancer. I am dying from it. And yet, I never smoked. I do think there may be some truth to all these radio waves that are all around us, in us, and the higher number of people with cancer. It's something to think about.
Let me start be saying that I am truly sorry that you have cancer. What kind is it? What are your treatments? What is your level of survivorability?

Ok, time to go back on the attack. I'm sure there is something causing the cancer, but at the same time, you need to understand that cancer detection is much better than ever before, and that in the past many people died of cancer not knowing exactly what it was.

I don't think we can say its radio waves yet. The research isn't all floating that way. If you have proof that it is, please enlighten me

Old 01-25-2007, 02:14 AM
Are We Having Fun Yet?

Let me start be saying that I am truly sorry that you have cancer. What kind is it? What are your treatments? What is your level of survivorability?
I am on a experimental treatment, and it is working...the cancer is in my mouth, just up behind the nose, in a very inconvenient place. They could remove it with me losing some (if not half) my jaw...they cut some out with a laser...chemo is not something I want to do. And I have lived with it over a year now, and while I have good days, some are bad. Oh, and in that year, I have been diagnosed with diabetes, and a crippling arthritis in my feet and hands.

All at the age of 42! With low blood pressure, and low cholesterol, and not even that heavy at 150! So, it just goes to prove; the human body is confusing. At least to me.

Old 01-25-2007, 02:21 AM
Banned

Wow, sounds almost like a smoker's type of place to get cancer. Cousin is surviving breast cancer, but her's seems to be genetic.

Old 01-25-2007, 02:31 AM
Are We Having Fun Yet?

Wow, sounds almost like a smoker's type of place to get cancer. Cousin is surviving breast cancer, but her's seems to be genetic.
My mother smoked for a long time, but I have not been around her since 1984. And she is dead now; I forget from what, but it was not cancer.

Cancer sucks. But I move on. Have to, since I have yet to find the reverse gear here.

Old 01-25-2007, 07:12 AM
Banned

OK...Back on topic.

Anyone else have proof that cell phones cause cancer?

Old 01-25-2007, 07:28 AM
Active Enthusiast

Regarding EMF: I'll tell you one thing, I'm not planning on living under high voltage power lines!

Hang in there, TJ...total remissions can be just as surprising as contracting the **** thing in the first place. My father got a six month sentence at 32, & made it to 74!